`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorised use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport.
- Very good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes
- Level: 18
- Weight [g]: 880
- Brake disc lock bolt [mm]: 13.5
- Brake disc lock inner clearance [mm]: 48
- 13 mm steel bolt
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds (activates automatically again)
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activating the detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system
- A multi colour LED and different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- ABUS X Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
- Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment e.g. under the seat
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
- Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport
- To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
- Thanks to the 3D detection system the motorbike rider gets warned when lifting the bike into upright position and an unintended ride off with the locked bike is prevented
- When the detection is activated the red flashing LED has an additional deterrent effect
Discover the full range of motorcycle products from Abus that we have in stock and at the best price. At motardinn, your online motorcycle store allows you to buy online our top product Abus Granit Detecto X Plus 8077 from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Abus 8077. correct
Eduardo - 20/01/2019
Good looking and easy to put on and take off, the alarm sounds good with any movement although not scandalous, as dissuasive and to call a little attention is fine. To put a but the key has the edges of the teeth very sharp and if I leave it hooked on the key of the motorcycle I scratch the deposit.
Abus Granit Detecto x plus 8077
Zainuddin M Yusof - 15/01/2019
a quality lock and i am very satisfied with it. it 's size and design is a deterrent to theft and the workmanship is awesome. i will buy another one and i will definitely recommend abus to all my friends. keep up the good quality. however i would suggest abus to build brackets for all its motorcycle locks so that locks could be attached to bikes, rather than having ,to carry around when not in use.
Robustness and versatility
Artur azevedo - 14/12/2018
Highly recommend. Do not forget to use it with the indicated current.
Yellow and alarmed
William Davies - 01/11/2018
First impressions, its yellow ( easy to be seen) it looks tough and its an alarm, comes with a pouch and spare key. Main key as a press button light to help you guide the key in, when its dark. The alarm is loud enough and sounds even when you take your bike off the side stand so you wont forget to take it off i have never bothered with disc locks before but i find it really handy and it fits under the seat on my bike. Removing the battery could be easier ( you have to use 2 screwdrivers or similar to lift the plastic tabs out ) but its not a big deal.
Abus Granit Detecto X Plus 8077 - Keyed Alike
Matt Finerty - 13/09/2018
Hi, Is it possible to order this lock keyed alike to an Abus lock I already have? I have the key card to give the relevant code etc. Abus Granit Detecto X Plus 8077 "This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code" Thanks, Matt
our experts answer
Hello, information from the Brand: "Keyed alike locks must be special ordered through Germany. The cylinders have to be hand assembled so please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery when ordering keyed alike. Note that there is also a 10% upcharge for this service." Unfortunately we do not offer that service. Regards
Ana - 06/09/2018
Looks great quality and very easy to use
Perfect (solid and small enough)
Morys - 05/09/2018
This record is quite heavy, proof of strength and it is believe me! It detects the slightest movement and sounds at 100dB for 15 seconds before rearming if no more movement is perceived. It does not come with a return cable to avoid starting without removing it. Moreover on my cb125R I have a very small space under the saddle and it lodges very easily, very convenient! I recommend this product .
I'm feeling more secure
Aranda - 08/09/2017
Excellent quality. The padlock feels solid, the alarm is strong. I highly recommend it.
I block abus 8077
De%20petrillo - 25/07/2017
Perfect service. Cello and punctual. Highly recommended.
Nelas - 20/07/2017
Very good product, recommend
Timo Vainio - 14/05/2017
Very high-quality feel and solid construction. The alarm sound is loud enough and will not inflate too herkästi.asentaminen brake disc requires precision that trigger the alarm, but when enough times to install it definitely gets used to it and begin to work smoothly.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE