`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorised use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport.
- Basic protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing scooters
- Weight [g]: 702
- Brake disc lock bolt [mm]: 10
- Brake disc lock inner clearance [mm]: 60
- 10 mm steel bolt
- Easy handling due to big closing button and automatic locking
- The bolt is made of special hardened steel
- The lock body is coated with metallic shiny colours or plain colours with softtouch properties
- Quality cylinder
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Manually operated cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment e.g. under the seat
- Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport
- To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
Do you love motorcycle? Get your Abus Provogue 300 Shadow and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Abus gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Accessories for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective motorcycle models possible, most of our Locks items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE