Ax-8 Carbon Is The New Agv Cross Model. A New Fibreglass, Aramid, And Carbon Shell With The Last Layer Entirely Made Of 3k Carbon Ensure Exceptional Lightness, Whilst Preserving Agv Safety Standards. The Helmet Is Perfect For Those Who Want A Match Between The Technology Of The Racing World And The Passion For Off-Road Riding. The Design Is The Same As The Innovative And Unmissable Ax-8 Evo, With The Large Steel Air Intake With Protection From Debris. The Base Edge Has The Characteristic Shock-Absorbing Function, While The Inner Liners, Made Of Easily Washable Dri-Lex,Feature New Colours Depending On The Actual Graphic Patterns.
- SHELL: The shell is made of SSL (Super Super Light), carbon, kevlar and fibreglass layers, with the last layer fully made of 3k carbon, for lightness and maximum safety. AX-8 Carbon is available in XXS to XXXL sizes with 3 different outer shell sizes.
- VENTILATION: The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell that guarantee excellent air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance. Air vents on the front, on the visor edge and especially on the chin guard ensure a constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The rear extractors work with ducts hollowed into the EPS to remove hot,
moist air from inside the helmet.
- INNER LINERS: The inner components made of sanitised breathable Dri-Lex,can be fully removed and washed, including the retention strap covers, to ensure the perfect hygiene of a item that is, by its nature, subjected to extreme use. For the same reason, soft plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric. Unlike fabric, they don’t get soggy and are easier to clean with a brush or sponge. The liners around the visor have been specially designed to accommodate Motocross goggles.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edges cut down any interference with the collar and reduce the risk of impact trauma thanks to the “shock-absorber” function. The chin air vent is easily removed without needing any special tools, and has been specifically designed to offer superb air flow and chin protection. Despite the size of the chin air vent, it is undeniably sturdy thanks to its robust fibre construction, which provides an excellent compromise between air-flow and durability. All the components can be easily removed for washing, and the whole mechanism is patented.The peak can easily be adjusted by a central plastic screw below it and features external aluminium screws. The retention system is Double D. The helmet weighs just 1,100 g (+/- 50 g)* in M size.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon 3k)
- The chin guard base acts as shock-absorber.
- Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate moto-cross goggles.
- Specially sanitised Dry Lex fabrics.
- The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell, for excellent air circulation inside the helmet and
better aerodynamic performance.
- 3 frontal air intakes, 2 side intakes on the chin guard, and 2 rear extractors.
- Chin guard air intake fitted with steel protection grid that can be easily removed and replaced without tools, and is interchangeable
with that of the AX-8 Dual Evo model.
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system.
- Weight: E2205: 1,100 g (+/- 50 g). in M size
At the motorcycle store, motardinn, you can find different sizes of AGV AX 8 Carbon and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with AGV AX 8 Carbon or the category Helmets from our online motorcycle store. Read our expert advice guides about motorcycle equipment and also the AGV AX 8 Carbon reviews.