Ax-8 Dual Carbon Is The New Touring Top Of The Range Of Agv Helmets In Terms Of Safety, Comfort And Lightness. Directly Derived From Ax-8 Dual Evo, Ax-8 Dual Carbon Consists Of A Super Super Light Shell With The Latest Layer In Exposed 3k Carbon, For Increased Performance And Lightness. It’s The Perfect Helmet For Any Conditions: The Large Visor, The Opening Chin Air Intake, The Ventilation And The Aerodynamics Optimised Using A Simulation Software, Make It Perfect And Comfortable For Road Touring; The Design With The Adjustable Peak Design And The Possibility Of Use With The Mask, Make This An Helmet Suitable For Unpaved Roads. As A Demonstration Of Its Versatility, Ax-8 Dual Carbon Can Be Configured As Follows:
1. Supermotard/Trail Version With Visor And Peak
2. Motocross/Enduro Version Without Visor But For Use With Moto-Cross Goggles
3. Streetfighter/Naked Version With Visor And No Peak.The Possibility Of Interchanging The Chin Air Intake Of Ax-8 Carbon (and Ax-8 Evo) With That Of Ax-8 Dual Carbon (and Of Ax-8 Dual Evo) Further Increases The Customisation Possibilities Of The Helmet.
- SHELL: The Shell Is Made Of Ssl (super Super Light), Carbon, Kevlar And Fibre-Glass Layers, With The Last Fully Made Of 3k Carbon, For Lightness And Maximum Safety. Ax-8 Dual Carbon Is Available In Xxs To Xxxl Sizes With 3 Different Outer Shell Sizes.
- VENTILATION: The Ivs (integrated Ventilation System) Features Ducts Hollowed Into The Shell For Improved Air Circulation Inside The Helmet And Better Aerodynamic Efficiency. Air Vents On The Front And On The Chin Guard Ensure A Constant Flow Of Fresh Air Inside The Helmet. The Rear Extractors Work With Ducts Hollowed Into The Eps To Remove Hot, Moist Air From Inside The Helmet.
- VISOR: The Dual Scratch Resistant, Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Visor Fits Flush With The Lower Part Of The Shell And Has A Reinforced Perimeter. The Large Visor Aperture Offers Excellent Vision Under Even The Most Difficult Conditions.
- INNER LINERS: The Sanitised, Breathable Dri-Lex® Liners Can Be Removed And Washed, As Can The Retention Strap Covers Thus Ensuring Perfect Hygiene At All Times. The Liners Are Also Better Padded For Improved Comfort. Soft Flexible Covers Have Replaced Fabric In The Visor Area And These New Covers Are Easily Washed With A Sponge Or Brush. The Breath Deflector And Chin Guard Can Be Removed.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The New Shape Of The Helmet Around The Chin And The Wider, Softer Edge Cut Down Any Interference And Reduce The Risk Of Impact Trauma Thanks To The “shock-absorber” Function. The Chin Air Vent Can Be Easily Removed Without Tools And Is Interchangeable With The Ax-8 Evo Vent. It Features An Open/Closed Position Mechanism That Governs Air-Flow Inside The Helmet. The Peak On The Ax-8 Dual
Evo Has Been Specially Designed To Reduce The “sail Effect” At High Speed While Aluminium Screws Provide Increased Strength. The
Retention System Is Double D. The Helmet Weighs Just 1,250 G (+/- 50 G)
- Exterior Shell In 3 Sizes Made Entirely Of Ssl Layers (fibreglass, Aramid And Carbon 3k)
- The Chin Guard Base Acts As Shock-Absorber.
- Peak Designed To Limit The Sail Effect.
- Fully Removable And Washable Liners (including The Flap On The Strap).
- Specially Sanitised Dry Lex Fabrics.
- The Fixed Part Of The Cheek Pads Is Covered With A Soft, Easily Washed, Plastic Material.
- Ivs (integrated Ventilation System) With Large Ducts Hollowed Into The Shell For Improved Air Circulation Inside The Helmet And Better
- 3 Upper Air Intakes And 2 Rear Extractors
- Chin Air Vent With Open/Close Position That Can Be Easily Removed And Replaced Without The Use Of Tools And Is Interchangeable With That Of Ax-8 Evo (and Of Ax-8 Carbon).
- Dual Visor In Scratch-Resistant, Anti-Fog Polycarbonate.
- Double D Retention System.
- Weight: E2205: 1,410 G (+/- 50 G)
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
With AGV AX 8 Dual Carbon Namib, it guarantees the best motorcycle equipment. In addition, at motardinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your motorcycle store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like AGV. Our team of motorcycle experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Helmets deal every time.