`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The AX-8 Dual Evo is an extremely versatile helmet that is ideally suited for both on and off-road use. Its design resembles the AX-8 Evo motocross version on which it was modelled. Thanks however to additional technical features such as the visor and its special opening mechanism, the open/shut chin air vent and extra ventilation on the top, this helmet provides the same superb performance and comfort as a road helmet.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they dont get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures an optimal flow of air. The retention system is Double D.
The helmet weighs just 1500 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to M size in the ECE 2205 version).
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
- Cin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with thaton the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Specially designed peak which minimises any ?sail effect?
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Double D retention system - Weight: E2205: 1,300g (+/- 50g) in size M
- SSL: Shell in SSL (Super-Super-Light)
- 3 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double D retention system
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- WIND-T: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on
- Dual Purpose: The visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask.
- Patented: The chin guard air vent can be removed without any need for tools and can be replaced by a off-road grille.
- Reinforced Chinguard: The chin guard air vent support is internally strengthened to prevent the intrusion of materials.
- Shock Absorber: Protective shock-absorbing system on the chin guard.
- Goggles Ready: Ready for use with goggles.
- Easy Clean: Easily washed thanks to removable inner components and plastic upper parts.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Find out the AGV AX 8 Dual Evo Grunge in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Protections sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Helmets products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at motardinn.
joao - 08/04/2016
the visor that comes in the helmet is dark or transparent?
our experts answer
Good day, the visor is transparent. greetings
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE