`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Ax-8 Dual Evo Is An Extremely Versatile Helmet That Is Ideally Suited For Both On And Off-Road Use. Its Design Resembles The Ax-8 Evo Motocross Version On Which It Was Modelled. Thanks However To Additional Technical Features Such As The Visor And Its Special Opening Mecha-
Nism, The Open/Shut Chin Air Vent And Extra Ventilation On The Top,This Helmet Provides The Same Superb Performance And Comfort As
A Road Helmet. As A Demonstration Of Its Versatility, Ax-8 Dual Evo Can Be Configured As Follows:
1. Supermotard/Trail Version With Visor And Peak
2. Motocross/Enduro Version Without Visor But For Use With Motocross Goggles
3. Streetfighter/Naked Version With Visor And No Peak.
The Possibility Of Interchanging The Chin Air Intake Of Ax-8 Evo With That Of Ax-8 Dual Evo Further Increases The Customisation Possibilities Of The Helmet.
- SHELL: The Shell Is Made From Three Ssl (super Super Light) Layers Of Carbon Fibre, Kevlar And Fibreglass To Reduce The Weight Of The Helmet And Ensure A Very High Degree Of Safety. The Ax-8 Dual Evo Is Available In Xxs To Xxxl Sizes With Three Differing Outer Shell Sizes.
- VENTILATION: The Ivs (integrated Ventilation System) Features Ducts Hollowed Into The Shell To Provide Excellent Air Circulation Inside The Helmet And For Better Aerodynamic Performance. The Air Vents On The Front, Top And Chin Guard Ensure A Constant Flow Of Cool Air Inside The Helmet. The Rear Extractors Use Ducts In The Eps To Remove Hot, Moist Air From Inside The Helmet.
- VISORS: The Dual Scratch Resistant, Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Visor Fits Flush With The Lower Part Of The Shell And Has A Reinforced Edge. The Opening Mechanism Can Be Customised To Meet The Wearer?s Requirements.
- INNER LINERS: The Sanitised, Breathable Dri-Lex Liners Can Be Removed And Washed,As Can The Retention Strap Cover Thus Ensuring Perfect Hygiene At All Times. The Liners Are Also Better Padded For Improved Comfort. Soft Flexible Covers Have Replaced Fabric In The Visor Area And These New Covers Are Easily Washed With A Sponge Or Brush. The Breath Deflector And Chin Guard Can Be Removed.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The New Shape Of The Helmet Around The Chin And The Wider, Softer Edge Cut Down Any Interference And Reduce The Risk Of Impact Trauma Thanks To The ?shock-absorber? Function. The Chin Air Vent Can Be Easily Removed Without Tools And Is Interchangeable With The Ax-8 Evo Vent. It Features An Open/Closed Position Mechanism That Governs Air Flow Inside The Helmet. The Peak On The Ax-8 Dual Evo Has
Been Specially Designed To Reduce The ?sail Effect? At High Speed While Aluminium Screws Provide Increased Strength. The Retention
System Is Double D With Double Ring. The Helmet Weighs Just 1300 G (+/- 50 G)
- Exterior Shell In 3 Sizes Made Entirely Of Ssl Layers (fibreglass, Aramid And Carbon Fibre)
- Weight E2205: 1300 G (+/- 50 G) In M Size
- Chin Guard Base Acts As Shock-Absorber
- Ivs (integrated Ventilation System) With Large Ducts Hollowed Into The Shell For Improved Air Circulation Inside The Helmet And Better
- 3 Front Vents, 1 Top Vent And 2 Rear Extractors
- Chin Air Vent With Open/Close Position Which Can Be Easily Removed And Replaced Without The Use Of Tools And Is Interchangeable With That On The Ax-8/Ax-8 Evo
- New Dual Visor In Scratch-Resistant, Anti-Fog Polycarbonate
- Visor Mechanism With Customisable Opening System
- Specially Designed Peak Which Minimises Any ?sail Effect?
- Fully Removable And Washable Liners (including The Flap On The Strap)
- Dri-Lex Sanitised Fabrics. The Fixed Part Of The Cheek Pads Is Covered With A Soft, Easily Washed, Flexible Material
- Double D Retention System
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are looking for a good quality Helmets article, then our range of Helmets will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you AGV AX 8 Dual Evo Karakum, the price is 245.95 $ and is available. motardinn is the best option to buy your motorcycle equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for AGV AX 8 Dual Evo Karakum, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Manu - 23/01/2017
The helmet is light, modern finishing details; sujeccion loop to avoid strikes at great speed, great for the sun visor, vibrating little, just over 140, only a problem with the protector under the chin, comes out easily. Good ventilation. The shipment was inside right, well packaged.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE