`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Ax-8 Evo Is The New Top Of The Carbon Fibre Agv Helmets Range For Professional Off-Road Use And Was Developed In Collaboration With Agv Riders From The Cross, Enduro And Supermotard Championship Series. The Ax-8 Evo Consolidates Agv?s Position In The World Of Cross Competition With An Extremely Original Design And First Class Technical Characteristics. The Design Differs From Other Helmets Now On The Market In That The Chin Guard Has An Immediate Aesthetic Impact With A Wide Steel Grille Protecting The Front Air Vent Which Makes This Helmet Simply Unmistakable.
- SHELL: The shell is made from layers of carbon fibre, aramid fibres and fibreglass to reduce the weight of the helmet and ensure a very high degree of safety. The AX-8 Evo is available in XXS to XXXL sizes with three differing outer shell sizes.
- VENTILATION: The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell to provide excellent air circulation inside the helmet and for better aerodynamic performance. The air vents on the front, on the chin guards and especially those on the edge of the visor ensure a constant flow of air inside the helmet. The rear extractors work with ducts hollowed into the EPS to
remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- INNER LINERS: The sanitised, breathable Dri-Lex liners can be removed and washed, as can the retention strap cover thus ensuring perfect hygiene at all times for a helmet that, by its very nature, is used under extreme conditions. For the same reason, soft flexible covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric. Unlike fabric, they Don´t get soggy and are easier to clean with a brush or
sponge. The liners around the visor have been specially designed to accommodate Cross goggles.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edges cut down any interference with the collar and reduce the risk of impact trauma thanks to the ?shock-absorber? function. The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for special tools and has been specifically designed to offer superb air flow and complete chin protection. On other helmets, the rider?s chin protrudes from the helmet due to the fact that the guard is smaller. Despite the size of the chin air vent, its is undeniably sturdy thanks to its robust fibre construction which provides and excellent compromise between air-flow and durability. The peak can easily be adjusted by a central plastic screw below it and features external aluminium screws. The retention system is Double D with double ring. The helmet weighs
just 1150 g (+/- 50 g) in M size.
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Weight E2205: 1150 g (+/- 50 g) in M size
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better
- 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that
on the AX-8 Dual Evo
- Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate moto-cross goggles
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention systemIMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
AGV AX 8 Evo Holygrab is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online motorcycle store you can find AGV AX 8 Evo Holygrab related products. Our selection of Helmets products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE