`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
THE AX-8 EVO NAKED ROAD HELMET HAS AN AGGRESSIVE look and is well suited to a wide range of motorbikes including Streetfighters, Supermotos and even entry level Nakeds. It addresses a new road-riders generation having a strong personality and constantly seeking for
a distinctive look and strong emotions. With tense and modern lines, low weight and excellent ventilation, these helmets are also perfect for more experienced riders.
- SHELL: The shell is made from three SSL (Super Super Light) layers of carbon fibre, kevlar and fibreglass to reduce the weight of the helmet and ensure a very high degree of safety. The AX-8 Evo Naked is available in XXS to XXXL sizes with three differing outer shell sizes.
- VENTILATION: The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell to provide excellent air circulation inside the helmet and for better aerodynamic performance Air vents on the front and on the chin guard ensure a constant flow of air inside the helmet. The rear extractors work with ducts hollowed into the EPS to remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- VISOR: The DUAL scratch resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor fits flush with the lower part of the shell and has a reinforced edge. The opening mechanism can be customised to meet the wearer?s requirements. The large visor aperture offers excellent vision under even the most difficult conditions.
- INNER LINERS: The sanitised, breathable Dri-Lex ® liners can be removed and washed, as can the retention strap cover thus ensuring perfect hygiene at all times. They are also better padded for improved comfort. Plastic covers have been fitted in the visor area instead of fabric.
These covers are easily washed with a brush or sponge. The breath deflector and chin guard can be removed.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The new shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edges cut down any interference and reduce the risk of impact trauma thanks to the ?shock-absorber? function. The chin air vent can be easily removed without tools and is interchangeable with the AX-8 Evo vent. It features an open/closed position mechanism that governs air-flow inside the helmet. The retention system is Double D with double ring. The helmet weighs just 1.220 g (+/- 50 g) in M size.The first rate CX (0.55) makes this the ideal helmet for bikes with little aerodynamic protection.
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better
- 3 front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material
- Double D retention system
- Weight E2205: 1.220 g (+/- 50 g) in M size
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are interested in AGV AX 8 Evo Naked Karakum, discover also other motorcycle products related to AGV in the Helmets department and Crossover catalogue. In addition, when buying at motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE