`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The AX-8 EVO is the new top of the carbon fibre AGV helmets range for professional off-road use and was developed in collaboration with AGV riders from the Cross, Enduro and Supermotard Championship Series. The AX-8 Evo consolidates AGVs position in the world of cross competition with an extremely original design and first class technical characteristics.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they dont get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures - an optimal flow of air.
The retention system is Double D. The helmet weighs just 1150 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to the M size in the ECE 2205 version).
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo
- Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system
- Weight: E2205: 1,150g (+/- 50g) in size M
- Shell in SSL (Super-Super-Light): in composite fiber, aramid and carbon fiber
- 3 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS : (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding: Sistema di ritenzione a Doppia D
- Double D retention system: Tettuccio regolabile
- Adjustable peak
- FIELD OF VISION
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on
- Patented: The chin guard air vent can be removed without any need for tools and can be replaced by a off-road grille.
- Reinforced Chinguard: The chin guard air vent support is internally strengthened to prevent the intrusion of materials.
- Shock Absorber: Protective shock-absorbing system on the chin guard.
- Easy Clean: Easily washed thanks to removable inner components and plastic upper parts.
- Reinforced Mesh: The air vent grille is made of anti-intrusion stainless steel and guarantees maximum resistance.IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Find out the AGV AX 8 Evo Spray in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Helmets sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Offroad products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at motardinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE