`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ax-8 Naked Carbon Is A Helmet For Those Who Love Sporty, Technologically Advanced, Stylish And High Performing Motorbikes.The Innovative Design, Made More Captivating By The Exposed Carbon,Is The Main Characteristic Of This New Agv Product, Which Also Sets Itself Apart For The Excellent Technical Characteristics, Such As The Extreme Lightness (1,160 G) Due To The Final Layer Of The Shell Fully Made Of Carbon, The Optimum Aerodynamics Obtained Through Simulation Software Systems,The Integrated Ventilation System (ivs) With Direct Ducts, The Characteristic And Functional Chin Guard Air Intake, And One Of The Widest Fields Of Vision Of Its Sector Segment. Comfort Is Guaranteed By The Sanitised Dri-Lex Inner Liners, Fully Removable And Washable.
- SHELL: SSL (Super Super Light) shell made of carbon, kevlar, and fibreglass, with the upper layer fully made of 3k carbon, for lightness and reduced neck pressure. AX-8 Naked Carbon is available in XXS to XXXL sizes with 3 different outer shell sizes.
- VENTILATION: The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into theshell that provide excellent air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance. Air vents on the front and on the chin guard ensure a constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The rear extractors work with ducts hollowed into the EPS to remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- VISOR: The DUAL scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor fits flush with the lower part of the shell and has a reinforced edge. The large visor aperture offers excellent vision even under the most difficult conditions.
- INNER LINERS: The sanitised, breathable Dri-Lex ® liners can be fully removed and washed, as can the retention strap covers, therefore ensuring perfect hygiene at all times. They are also better padded for improved comfort. Plastic covers have been fitted in the visor area instead of fabric. These covers are easily washed with a brush or sponge. The breath deflector and chin guard can be removed.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The new shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edges cut down any interference and reduce the risk of impact trauma thanks to the ?shock-absorber? function. The chin air vent can be easily removed without tools and is interchangeable with the AX-8 Evo vent. It features an open/closed position mechanism that regulates the air-flow inside the helmet. The first rate CX makes this the ideal helmet for bikes with little aerodynamic protection. The chin air vent is interchangeable with those of AX-8 Evo and AX-8 Carbon. The retention system is Double D type. The helmet weighs just 1,160 g (+/- 50 g)* in M size.
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes, made entirely of SSL layers (fibreglass, kevlar, and 3k carbon).
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better
- 3 upper air intakes and 2 rear extractors.
- Chin air vent with open/close position that can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that of AX-8 Evo.
- DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate.
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system.
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap).
- Sanitised Dri-Lex fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material.
- Double D retention system.
- Weight: E2205: 1,160 g (+/- 50 g) in M size.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
At this moment, the product AGV AX 8 Naked Carbon Forest is in stock at motardinn. Find out what other motorcycle products, the brand AGV has at your online motorcycle store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Helmets models. At motardinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Protections. Browse through our selection and find the motorcycle item that suits your needs.
Agv ax 8 naked
Mark Eldridge - 05/03/2017
This helmet is fantastic looks great fits well and is very light. Well constructed as youd expect from AGV. Cant fault it, darkened visor available too.
Light helmet for toppreis
Thilo - 24/10/2016
The helmet not only looks good but is also convenient and very easy. Since Italian producers prefer a larger number. Otherwise processing very well. Super value for money. With the dark visor he is then perfect.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE