`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in CAAF (carbon-aramidic-fiberglass)
- 4 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Double D retention system
- Tear-Off included
- Multi Density EPS
- The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- A separate kit includes a racing version visor with additional screws which further reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- The shape of the helmet was designed to blend aerodynamically with the race hump on the riders racing suit.
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
- Central air vent for optimal air flow.
- Patented Safety Realease system to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident
- The visor is up to 5 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident
- Double face crown pad
- Weight: 1.400 kg
IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Would like to buy AGV Corsa R Pinlock? You are at the right place! In the category of Helmets at the online motorcycle store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best motorcycle products, that adapt to your needs at motardinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Protections sales.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE