`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Corsa has the performance of the Pista GP and the characteristics of a helmet for road use.The carbon-fibre/glass-fibre/aramid SSL (Super Super Light) shell was designed using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) and features EPS internal ducts in the shell to provide a small, light helmet which is both comfortable and extremely safe. The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards and that.
Unlike the Pista GP, the Corsa comes with a system for opening and closing the air vents which makes it a less extreme, more versatile helmet. The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the riders head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Corsa boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor.
The fit of the Corsa was developed using ?Human Engineering? whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearers head. The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the riders head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. The Lycra and Shalimar sanitized internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads.The combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the Corsa fit the different cranial shapes as never before.
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Air vents with open/close mechanism
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- RACE 2 flat, Class 1 optical standards, non scratch and anti-fog visor(4 layers) whit wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
- Retention system: Double D
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- AGVisor ready
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid and Carbon Fiber
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Weight: 1,350g
- SSL: Shell in SSL (Super-Super-Light) in composite fiber, aramid and carbon fiber
- 4 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- 3D: 3D interiors
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double D retention system
- Tear-Off included
- Field of vision
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- WIND-T: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on impact.
- Optic Class 1: The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- 3,3 mm: The visor is 3.3 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident.
- Roto Trans: The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- Visor Lock System: The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Racing Kit: A separate kit includes a racing version visor with additional screws which further reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Custom Fit: The internal components can be customised to match the shape of the rider?s head.
- Ergo Fit: The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- Race Suit Fitment: The shape of the helmet was designed to blend aerodynamically with the race hump on the rider?s racing suit.
- Patented: The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Complete your order of AGV Corsa Woman with our Helmets selection and Integral road items. Navigate through the other motorcycle categories at motardinn, your online store specialized in motorcycle equipment and get all your Integral road gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at motardinn!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU