`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The racing soul of AGV adapted to touring. This is the GT-Veloce. The GT-Veloce has the same shell and strong points as the Pista GP and Corsa and this new full-face AGV touring model guarantees absolute performance in terms of safety, lightness, aerodynamics and ventilation. The look is now less aggressive due to the absence of the rear spoiler.
Research into the density of the inner components led to a less extreme fit that is better adapted to touring use. All this means is that the GT-Veloce is the perfect helmet for motorbike touring over any distance and under any weather conditions. Motorbike riders who choose this helmet can still enjoy the use of a product that is both sports like and captivating and its racing heritage is there for all to see.
There is also an extraordinary accessory available for this new helmet (sold separately): the AGVisor, the very latest visor featuring LCD technology which, with a simple ?click?, transforms the visor from clear to dark in less than a second to protect the rider or passenger from the rays of the sun. The AGVisor also has an anti-fog function.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super LighT) in composite fiber, aramidic and carbon fiber.
- N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System)
- ECE 2205
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Visor: Race 2 flat, non scratch visor whit wide field of vision Pinlock ready and suitable for tear-off strips. Pinlock comes as standard.
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention system: Double D
- AGVisor ready
- Weight: E2205: 1,325g (+/- 50g) in size MS
- Share System Ready
- Shell in SSL (Super-Super-Light)
- 4 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- 3D interiors
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Fabrics in Dry Comfort
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double D retention system
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- Tear-Off included
- Ready for Share communication system
- Field of vision
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- WIND-T: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on
- Optic Class 1: The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- 3,3 mm: The visor is 3.3 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident.
- Roto Trans: The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- Visor Lock System: The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event
of an accident.
- Racing Kit: A separate kit includes a racing version visor with additional screws which further reduce the risk of accidental opening in
the event of an accident.
- Custom Fit: The internal components can be customised to match the shape of the rider?s head.
- Patented: The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
At the motorcycle store, motardinn, you can find different sizes of AGV GT Veloce and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with AGV GT Veloce or the category Helmets from our online motorcycle store. Read our expert advice guides about motorcycle equipment and also the AGV GT Veloce reviews.
Agv gt veloce
Mukhin - 21/04/2017
The helmet is fine! Delivery time one to one with a designated vendor. I recommend a great store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU