`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
K-5 Is The New Agv Fibreglass And Carbon Fibre Helmet, A Point Of Reference For Sports Use, But At The Same Time Extremely Comfortable.It has been designed taking into account the Agv Extreme Standards, to maximise performance and comfort.The fibreglass and carbon fibre shell guarantees resistance and lightness, while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined, in true AGV style. Comfort is ensured by the perfect fit, and by the easily operated inner visor. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed.
- SHELL: The external shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre. The shell is available in 2 sizes. The inner EPS are available in 4 sizes. Each size has 4 different densities, to always guarantee the best safety-lightness ratio, and optimum comfort for each size.
- VENTILATION: The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System), designed using CFD analysis, features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circu- lation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency.The use of two front side air intakes, together with another large central air intake, integrated in the shell profile, ensures a consistent flow of fresh air inside the helmet.The back extractors remove the hot moist air inside the helmet, and are fitted with a new ON/OFF system, developed in the wind tunnel, for optimum ventilation.
- VISOR: Depending on the size, K-5 offers two types of visors: GT 2.1 for sizes XS, S, MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, L, XL, XXL. This guarantees
perfect adhesion with the shell at all times, to avoid draughts and noise. For this purpose, the visors are also fitted with the new visor edging, which further improves seal and insulation. Visors are treated to prevent scratching and misting, and 100% UV-ray protection is also guaranteed. There is also a new patented micro-opening system, easily operated using a button on the chin guard. This system gives the possibility of locking the visor in the slightly open position, for increased ventilation. The visor opening and closing mechanism has a XQRS system, for quick removal without using tools.K-5 also comes with an internal scratch-resistant, tinted sun visor, which can be removed for cleaning and replacing without using tools.
- INNER LININGS: The inner liners can be removed and washed and are made from a sanitised Dry-Comfort fabric to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies. This fabric contributes to the rapid dispersal of dampness from the skin, the absorption of excess sweat and ensures the rider stays fresh even over long periods of time.
- FUNCTIONALITY/SAFETY: The retention system has a double D metal ring closing mechanism inspired to the racing world. K-5 is ready for use with the SHARE, the communication system developed by Agv.
- Composite material fibre (glass-carbon) external shell available in 2 sizes, and EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 diffe-
- Shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF system, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum ventilation and stability.
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel.
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- The internal components, made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material, can be fully removed and washed.
- Removable breath deflector and wind throat protection
- GT2 (sizes ML-L-XL-XXL) and GT2-1 (sizes XS-SMS) visors in scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV-ray protection.
- Visor micro-opening system.
- New XQRS (extra quick release system) GT-2 visor mechanism, for quick removal of the visor - PATENTED
- Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools.
- Double D retention system.
- Asia FIT option
- Weight: E2205: 1,390 g (+/- 50 g) MS size
- SHARE SYSTEM ready
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Do you know all the characteristics that make AGV K5 Hero Pinlock unique. If you are interested in AGV K5 Hero Pinlock, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store motardinn. Our extensive Integral road collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at motardinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 881.61 $548.45