`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
The K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform SHARE.
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2rear extractors
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- Visor micro-opening system
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Share System Ready
- Weight: E2205: 1,470g (+/- 50g) in size MS
- HIR-TH: Shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin
- IVS: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding:
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- PVS: PVS Perimetrical Visor Seal
- SUN: Sun Visor
- SHARE: Ready for Share communication system
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- WIND-T: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on impact.
- Patented: Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- Tool Free: Easily operated sun visor.
- Patented: The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system
- AP-FOV: Increased peripheral vision.
- Central Air Vent: Central air vent for optimal air flow.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Do you like AGV K3 SV Missano 2011 Rossi Replica? Enter in our motorcycle section and discover a big variety of Body protections products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the motorcycle products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Body protections are available in different colours and styles.
Marinho%20Gai%C3%A3o - 29/05/2017
Very good service, order delivered in perfect condition ... 5 stars !!!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE