`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time its the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort.
The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style. A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort.
Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed. The K-5 is now the new point of reference in the SPORT-TOURING sector.
- Outer shell: fiber composite materials (glass-carbon)
- N° of shells: 2 shell sizes in fibre
- N° of eps: inner shell in 4 different EPS densities, 4 sizes
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- EPS and shell dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vent and an air extractor with ON/OFF system developed in the wind tunnel for optimum ventilation
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct channel with high air flow
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- SHARE SYSTEM ready
- Fabric: 3 d in sanitised Dri-lex
- Liners: completely removable
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable throat windscreen protection
- Visor mechanism: New visor mechanism XQRS GT-2 (extra quick release system) for a quick removal of the visor -PATENTED
- Visor micro-opening system
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate Visor GT2 (ML-L-XL-XXL sizes) and GT2-1 (XS-S-MS sizes) with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch resistant visor and tool-free replacement system
- Retention system: Double D
- Asia FIT option
- Weight (E2205): 1,390 g (+/- 50g) in size MS
- IVS: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding: Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding: Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double D retention system: Double D retention system
- XQRS: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- PVS: PVS Perimetrical Visor Seal
- SUN: Sun Visor
- SHARE: Ready for Share communication system
- SAFETY: Safety
- COMPACT: Compact
- VENTILATION: Ventilation
- AERODYNAMICS: Aerodynamics
- COMFORT: Comfort
- LIGHTNESS: Lightness
- FCM: Shell in fiber composite materials (glass-carbon)
- CFD: The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- WIND-T: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- FEM: The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on
- Tool Free: Easily operated sun visor.
- Patented: The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system
- AP-FOV: Increased peripheral vision.
- Integrated Sporiler: Integrated spoiler.
- ON-OFF Spoiler: Rear air extractors can be opened and closed.
- Central Air Vent: Central air vent for optimal air flow.
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Do you know all the features of AGV K5 Hurricane? At motardinn, we select motorcycle items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Helmets instead, take a look at our complete Integral road collection. All the brands we sell like AGV are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of motorcycle experts!
Jimmy - 04/03/2017
Graziana - 02/03/2017
perfect and very successful surprise gift. My boy is overjoyed. The product is great. Conforms to the picture but the really beautiful alive and full of details. serious site and competent. Thank you
Coool and superb
Kaizoku - 19/02/2017
Frankly helmet with style few people have positive nickel Point Comfort, well-made ventilation slot for Bluetooth kits think negative Point No smoke visor comes with and pinlock well as reflective strip for France and removable foam boring to disassemble and especially back.
fran - 18/02/2017
Thank you very much a great price and one of the few that had the product. Have recommended you to all my friends
Paulo Silva - 02/01/2017
Arianna - 02/01/2017
The product is great and arrived sealed in excellent condition, pity about the delay in receiving. Thanks for professionalism and quick responses.
Christian - 23/03/2016
Thank you very much for the seriousness of your employees, precise and meticulous, fantastic.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU