THE AX-8 DUAL EVO IS AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE HELMET THAT IS IDEALLY SUITED FOR BOTH ON AND OFF-ROAD USE. Its design resembles the AX-8 EVO motocross version on which it was modelled. Thanks however to additional technical features such as the visor and its special opening mechanism, the open/shut chin air vent and extra ventilation on the top, this helmet provides the same superb performance and comfort as
a road helmet. As a demonstration of its versatility, AX-8 Dual Evo can be configured as follows:
1. SUPERMOTARD/TRAIL version with visor and peak
2. MOTOCROSS/ENDURO version without visor but for use with Motocross goggles
3. STREETFIGHTER/NAKED version with visor and no peak.
The possibility of interchanging the chin air intake of AX-8 Evo with that of AX-8 Dual Evo further increases the customisation possibilities of the helmet.
- The shell is made from three SSL (Super Super Light) layers of carbon fibre, kevlar and fibreglass to reduce the weight of the helmet and ensure a very high degree of safety. The AX-8 Dual Evo is available in XXS to XXXL sizes with three differing outer shell sizes.
- The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed intothe shell to provide excellent air circulation inside the helmet and for better aerodynamic performance. The air vents on the front, top and chin guard ensure a constant flow of cool air inside the helmet. The rear extractors use ducts in the EPS to remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- The DUAL scratch resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor fits flush with the lower part of the shell and has a reinforced edge. The opening mechanism can be customised to meet the wearer’s requirements.
- The sanitised, breathable Dri-Lex® liners can be removed and washed,as can the retention strap cover thus ensuring perfect hygiene at
all times. The liners are also better padded for improved comfort. Soft flexible covers have replaced fabric in the visor area and these
new covers are easily washed with a sponge or brush. The breath deflector and chin guard can be removed.
FUNCTIONALITY / SAFETY:
- The new shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edge cut down any interference and reduce the risk of impact trauma
thanks to the “shock-absorber” function. The chin air vent can be easily removed without tools and is interchangeable with the AX-8
Evo vent. It features an open/closed position mechanism that governs air flow inside the helmet. The peak on the AX-8 Dual Evo has
been specially designed to reduce the “sail effect” at high speed while aluminium screws provide increased strength. The retention
system is Double D with double ring. The helmet weighs just 1300 g (+/- 50 g)*
- Weight E2205: 1300 g (+/- 50 g)
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better
- 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable
with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Specially designed peak which minimises any “sail effect”
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Double D retention system
If you are interested in AGV Peak for Helmet AX 8 Dual Evo AX 8 Dual, discover also other motorcycle products related to AGV in the Helmets department and Accessories and parts catalogue. In addition, when buying at motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.