`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
AGV PISTA GP E2205 motorcycle helmet. Top of the range helmet for race use that provides superb levels of protection and ergonomics. The Pista GP is the revolutionary new top of the range model. Developed in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and other riders from the World Championship Series, the Pista GP sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is the benchmark for professional race helmets. The carbon fibre shell and the EPS internal components were optimised using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight and protection. The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards and that weighs just 1275 g (refers to MS size in the ECE 2205 version). The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the riders head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Pista GP boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor. The fit of the Pista GP was developed using ?Human Engineering? whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearers head. The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the riders head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. The Lycra® and Shalimar® sanitized internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads. The combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the Pista GP fit the different cranial shapes as never before.
- Shell in Carbon fibre
- 4 shell sizes
- 4 EPS
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- 3D interiors
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Double D retention system
- Tear-Off included
- The aerodynamics are optimised by means of specific virtual simulation software.
- The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- The form and materials used were designed and optimised using specific FEM software designed to simulate structural behavior on impact.
- The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- The visor is 3.3 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident.
- The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- A separate kit includes a racing version visor with additional screws which further reduce the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- The internal components can be customised to match the shape of the riders head.
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- The shape of the helmet was designed to blend aerodynamically with the race hump on the riders racing suit.
- The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
- Weight: 1.400 kgIMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Are you looking for materials from AGV and specially AGV Pista GP Project 46 2.0 Pinlock? At motardinn, you can find a complete list of Protections products and motorcycle accessories. Place all your orders through our online store motardinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special motorcycle promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE