`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Standard CE 22.05.
The RP60 represents the proposal of the AGV range dedicated to vintage style. Reflecting its tradition for unmistakable style that its riders (a perfect example being Renzo Pasolini) have taken on the racetrack in the past, AGV updates the characteristics to create a product which is sure to interest those in search of a helmet with the pure spirit of motorcycling.
The design of the RP60 is absolutely faithful to those used in the ?50s and ?60s, characterised by a clean, rounded shell, on which there are three press studs in the front area and a ring to hold the goggles on the back. Edges and coverage of polystyrene in faux leather accentuate the vintage effect and further enhance the product.The design of the RP60 is absolutely faithful to those used in the ?50s and ?60s, characterised by a clean, rounded shell, on which there are three press studs in the front area and a ring to hold the goggles on the back. Edges and coverage of polystyrene in faux leather accentuate the vintage effect and further enhance the product.
- Shell: Painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin. ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre) fibreglass.
- Number of shells: 2 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: Integrated in the visor edge with ducts in the polystyrene and rear extractors.
- Fabric: Dry-Comfort with sanitizing treatment.
- Inside padding: Removable and washable
- Visor: Clear and anti-scratch polycarbonate Citylight visor. Integrated scratch-proof sunshield removable and replaceable without tools
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System):shield and peak replacement without tools in few seconds
- Retention System: Micro-metric adjustment buckle.
- Fastening System: Double D.
- Transparent tinted peak included in the pack.
- Weight: 960 g (+/- 50 g).IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are interested in AGV RP60 Cafe Racer, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Body protections products from the brand AGV have the highest manufacturing quality. AGV is designing exclusive motorcycle products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your AGV RP60 Cafe Racer today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE