Airwheel is the state-of-the-art means of transportation adopting aerospace attitude control theory,
fuzzy software algorithm and gyroscope system to maintain balance by leaning forward and backward.
Riders can control the scooter to go forward, accelerate, decelerate, brake, etc. by leaning forward or backward.
Similar to the techniques of riding a bicycle, riders achieve balance via slightly tilting sideways.
- Welcome to the future !
- The latest Airwheel Q1 is born to challenge and conquer.
- Inspired by the timeless circle curve, Q1 features a groundbreaking design.
Intelligent Balancing Chip:
- Aviation Attitute Control
- Powered by the most advanced processor worldwide:
- Top architecture and significant performance improvement,
- capable of processing 1024 flops per second and monitoing real-time data.
- Maximum Speed: 18km/h
- Weight Limit: 120kg
- Power Consumption/100km: 1°kg
- Charge Time: 90min
- Riders can control the vehicle to go forward,accelerate decelerate, brake, etc. by leaning forward or backward.
- Super Portability: Lighter, more portable and space-saving Q1 fits easily into your trunk.
Exclusive Twin-Wheeled Scooter:
- Solider & Safer Steering Experience
- Twin Wheel Hubs + Ultra-widened Contact Plane
- Optimal Tire Pressure Range: 1.5~2.0kg/cm³
Hi-Tech LED Panel:
- Concise and Modern
- Build-in LED Power Level Indicator
- Concise look with build-in LED indicators
- Dust-proof | Water-proof | Dropping-free
Frost Aviation Aluminum Pedal:
- Better Durability & Quality Guaranteed
- Airwheel self-balancing scooter adopts the latest aviation aluminum pedal featuring level I hardness and better duration. In addition, it’s fabricated into frost brushed surfaced owing to latest processing technique.
Tilting Protection: When Airwheel tilts to over 45° sideways, e.g. when Airwheel turns over, the control system will activate tilting protection. The motor will stall immediately to prevent injuries.
Speed Control: To prevent injuries caused by speeding, Airwheel sets a maximum speed. When the speed exceeds 12km/h, the front end of the pedal will rise gradually and when the speed exceeds 16km/h, the pedal will pose a 10° angle to the leveling surface, which stop you from inclining further to accelerate.
Low Battery Protection: When power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. The front end of the Pedal will sink to force you to decelerate and eventually stop. Please do not attempt to ride again, otherwise you may suffer a sudden loss of power and fall over.
Warning: When the power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. When the tilting protection activates, the buzzer will launch long beeps and the LED indicator on the power button will flash continuously.The control system will stop you from further accelerating by beeping and rising the front end of pedal
Order now your Airwheel Q1 Twin Wheeled Scooter and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Airwheel Q1 Twin Wheeled Scooter, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Airwheel Q1 Twin Wheeled Scooter is in stock and the price is 442.45 $. With our variety of Electric vehicles articles, you can find everything you need at one place.