`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® textile, the Andes Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions.
The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
- Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
If you are looking for a good quality article, then our range of will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket, the price is 165.45 $ and is available. motardinn is the best option to buy your motorcycle equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Burgener - 27/06/2017
Jacket is perfect in itself. Only the back armor is lax. For the price however easily retrofitable.
Miguel - 08/04/2017
Alpinestars andes jacket
David - 31/12/2016
I have replaced my original alpinestars Andes jacket with another after the main zip failed. I have worn the first almost continuously for over two years through all weathers, in the summer it was light and well ventilated. In the winter with the added quilted lining it was warm and waterproof in nearly all conditions. The overall quality is excellent. I have been riding for over 30 years and this jacket and matching trousers have been the best suit I have encountered, and is very good value for money. I highly recommend this suit if you are a year round all weather rider.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE