`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bike’s controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the Andes is a durable and abrasion resistant performer, ideal for long or short touring escapades.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Upper constructed from reinforced leather offering comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all‐weather performance.
- Innovative front accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro® closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protectors on both medial and lateral sides are layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip. The entire sole
is fully replaceable.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
- Advanced poly-textile collar lining for comfort.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- The Andes Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
Are you looking for Alpinestars Andes Waterproof Boots? At motardinn you will find all types of Touring - road products from the best brands. For example from Alpinestars, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our motorcycle store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU