`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bike’s controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the Andes is a durable and abrasion resistant performer, ideal for long or short touring escapades.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Upper constructed from reinforced leather offering comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all‐weather performance.
- Innovative front accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro® closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protectors on both medial and lateral sides are layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip. The entire sole
is fully replaceable.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
- Advanced poly-textile collar lining for comfort.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- The Andes Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
Do not wait any longer and buy Alpinestars Andes Waterproof Boots! At motardinn all our Shoes products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Alpinestars. Buying in our motorcycle store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our motorcycle community. Place your order now and receive Alpinestars Andes Waterproof Boots as soon as possible at home.
Andean boots alpinestars
Sebastian - 20/03/2018
I bought these boots two years ago and I am very happy with the product. They are tested impervious, to the point of submerging them in streams and keeping the foot completely dry. They are a little hard, according to the protections. It is a good purchase!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU