`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike’s footpegs.
- The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- The BELIZE Drystar® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT:
- TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra lining on top.
With Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boot Oiled Leather, it guarantees the best motorcycle equipment. In addition, at motardinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your motorcycle store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Alpinestars. Our team of motorcycle experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Shoes deal every time.
Alpinestars belize drystar boot oiled leather
Hinokiya - 29/11/2016
It is a little casual feel than the heavy-duty off-road boots, but there is a design and protection are not clearly boots for on-road. Fit of the interior is like a boot for skiing. May not have to worry about feet wet such as when to cross the rain and streams longer the tire is wound up to it is that happy. No uses to still actually motorcycle operation, but it would be better ones marked with expected. It was but a slight adjustment of the shift pedal is I think that it is necessary. And that cheap more than half than buying in Japan of the shop is a wonderful thing. Even I will be happy to pay history this if tariff.
Alpinestars drystar belize
Patrick Simard - 23/10/2016
I'm touring right now Morocco, with a group of Canadian, with a trip that I organized with my company DFT, and I can confirm that they have great comfort so very suitable for those trips you ask a little of everything protection, walking , walking on tarmac, etc. I have to admit that you have to break a little at first, but I hope that a couple of days will be like slippers. The sole adheres well to the foot pegs and stopped give much stability to withstand the bike. Great design and very practical !!!!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU