`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
- The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
- New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection.
- Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety.
- Corozal Drystar® boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT:
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra® lining on top.
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boot Oiled Leather is the perfect product to reach your motorcycle goals. Complete your order with other related Touring - road products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Shoes products have a special promotion. Find them at motardinn! We provide a wide choice from Alpinestars who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
First order at motardinn
EKIZ - 03/01/2017
Hi, This was my first order at Motardinn from İstanbul and when I decided to purchase this boot there were some questions on my mind about delivery, specially customs clearance etc. etc. Anyway, I took all the risks and ordered Alpinestars Corozal boot and began to wait. It´s taken more or less two weeks to handle the boot and by this successful shopping it´s obvious that I will continue to make some more shopping from Motradinn. Thanks to every one who works for us at Morardinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU