`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
- The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
- New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection.
- Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety.
- Corozal Drystar® boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT:
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra® lining on top.
Do not wait any longer and buy Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boot Oiled Leather. For any other information about the characteristics of Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boot Oiled Leather, you can get in contact with motardinn through our contact page. motardinn offers an exclusive collection of Shoes for motorcycle and other leisure activity. Our Shoes will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Boots articles.
First order at motardinn
EKIZ - 03/01/2017
Hi, This was my first order at Motardinn from İstanbul and when I decided to purchase this boot there were some questions on my mind about delivery, specially customs clearance etc. etc. Anyway, I took all the risks and ordered Alpinestars Corozal boot and began to wait. It´s taken more or less two weeks to handle the boot and by this successful shopping it´s obvious that I will continue to make some more shopping from Motradinn. Thanks to every one who works for us at Morardinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU