`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shinplate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR
breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
- Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of
movement, control and support.
- Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
- TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
- Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
- NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles
are made from durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a
micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit
- Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
- Integrated breathable DRYSTAR membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
- Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
- Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Midsole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
- Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior fit and comfort, wideranging
- Available in US 7-13 corresponding to international sizes 40.5-48.
If you are interested in Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boots, discover also other motorcycle products related to Alpinestars in the Shoes department and Touring - road catalogue. In addition, when buying at motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU