`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
An excellent all-weather textile pant with class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the Raider features Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane plus a removable thermal liner for superior weather protection. The lower zippered gussets ensure a tight seal around the boot while riding.
- Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
- Fixed DRYSTAR® membrane
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
- Hand pockets
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
- YKK zippers
- CE certified knee protectors
- Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Hips protected with PE comfort padding, (upgradeable to CE certified hip protectors)
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit it various leg lengths
- Long lower leg zippered opening
- Long direct ventilation zippered opening strategically placed across the thighs
- Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, yoke, waist and back of knees for ease of movement
- Stretch accordion above the knees for ease of movement
- Velcro Waist & Leg adjustments for precision fit
Are you looking for Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants? At motardinn you will find all types of Textile pants products from the best brands. For example from Alpinestars, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our store.
Burgener - 08/07/2017
Thought me for a bit more space for my kronjuwelen I ordered the 3XL instead of XXL. No comments yet. Otherwise I would have had no place with my thighs. Conclusion: Quality top however should be ordered at the size at least one number larger.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE