`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A waterproof glove that is especially developed for women riders and incorporating Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR membrane the SR-3 features a Thinsulate thermal lining, making it functional and comfortable in any weather condition. A wide Velcro gauntlet-style wrist closes over the jacket to form an effective barrier against the elements.
- Constructed and developed to ensure an optimized women’s fit for excellent comfort.
- Durable and flexible poly-fabric and synthetic leather chassis for optimized levels of comfort and performance.
- Alpinestars’ waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Integrated Thinsulate thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Pre‐curved finger construction and thumb gusset for a comfortable grip.
- Long glove gauntlet with wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage.
- Available in international sizes XS-XL.
At motardinn, we show all the characteristics of Alpinestars Stella SR 3 Drystar. In our motorcycle store, you can find different sizes of Alpinestars Stella SR 3 Drystar. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Alpinestars Stella SR 3 Drystar and benefit from our other offers of motorcycle equipment.
Good quality, comfortable to wear
Weber - 24/02/2017
Very good fit. Not for very cold days, but very comfortable to wear. I'm excited.
Oscar - 30/12/2016
Good product for passenger without extreme cold, to pilot a fair bit for winter, but for entretetiempo and winter without cold temperatures are ideal
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU