`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe and already the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, the Tech T features a new
ergonomic shinplate for protection and a specially developed propriety sole that offers support and protection while giving sensitivity and dexterity
of the foot pegs – critical for today’s trials riders as they attempt eve more incredible moves.
- Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance,
- Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Ergonomically contoured shinplate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
- Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
- Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
- The TECH T is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
In motardinn we are dedicated to create high quality motorcycle products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Alpinestars Tech T Boots? You are lucky, because at motardinn in the Shoes catalogue and Offroad category, we offer other motorcycle products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU