`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Arai Penta is an open face trials helmet with a lightweight ventilated shell and adjustable, removable peak. The Penta is used at the highest levels of trials competition.
Replaceable ear cups:
- Ear cups with their shock absorbing liner are offered in different thickness sizes, to make a more custom fit possible. There is much room
around the ear area for better comfort and plenty of space for a communication device.
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling. Maximum protection against sun glare for better vision.
Rear exhaust vents:
- Draws hot air from the helmet?s interior.
Five times inspected:
- Each Arai helmet goes through five separate quality-control departments: after the shell is made, after painting and graphic
completion, after assembly and two in-process inspections.
- The premium quality interior of any Arai helmet can be easily cleaned, in place, with mild soap and lukewarm water
- It can take up to five years for our experts to earn the right to create an Arai shell. Each shell can take up to 27 steps and to build
one Arai helmet will take about 18 man-hours.
- All-day comfort with the Arai interior fit and shape together with the finest liner materials and the extensive ventilation system.
And thanks to the perfect balance and weight distribution of the helmet, you hardly notice you are wearing an Arai.
- All Arai helmets are penetration tested, (except Freeway-2, Penta, Astro-Light and VX-Pro Jr) although not required by European helmet standards. The Arai penetration test is performed with a 3kg test cone that strikes from a height of 3m on the helmet.
Double-D ring device:
- The flat and D-shaped rings fit smooth against the chin. No moving parts, no corrosion problems and just pulling the tab is enough to
loosen the fastener.
Rounder, smoother, stronger shell:
- The outer shell of Arai helmets is designed to glide without unnecessary resistance. You don?t want to decelerate your helmet
more than necessary. That?s why all Arai vents and ducts are designed to break off during an impact.
- outer shell, softer inner shell Arai uses a stronger outer shell to spread impact forces and a softer inner shell to absorb remaining energy. The multiple-density EPS inner shell is made using a unique technology of combining three to five densities in various areas as a single component.
- The organic shape of an Arai outer shell offers a more natural appearance, seals better and conforms more to the head?s natural shape for improved comfort, fit and to help minimize wind turbulence.
Different outer shells:
- Unlike many other manufacturers Arai provides one size outer shell for each two-helmet sizes for most models. Together with different shaped outer shells for different models it is almost impossible not to find the fit you are looking for.
Arai In-house test:
- This Arai helmet is designed to meet the stringent Arai In-house standard requirements, in addition to mandatory standards such as ECE 22-05.IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Order now your Arai Penta and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Arai Penta, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Arai Penta is in stock and the price is 277.45 $. With our variety of Trial articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE