`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The RX-7V represents the summit of Arai?s knowledge, experience and know-how in helmet technology. With a completely new PB-SNC² outer shell, the revolutionary VAS (?Variable Axis System?) visor system and a significantly increased smoother area around the temples, the RX-7V offers the new benchmark in the premium helmet segment. From the also new Eco Pure liner with an even slimmer frame, to the new ducts, improved diffuser and the integrated Air Channels, every part shows the attention to detail that is so typical for Arai. Arai has continually improved the ?glancing off? performance by learning from real scenarios. Thanks to the new stronger and smoother shell and VAS, the RX-7V is closer to the ideal helmet shape than ever. With VAS, the visor mounting position is lowered, yielding an average of an additional 24mm across both temple areas, in pursuit of the
ideal smoother shape that increases the ability of glancing off energy. As a result, this has made it possible for more of the shell to be smoother along and above the test line of the Snell standard.
- PB SNC2 Shell: Super Fibre and other special synthetic fibres, with superb tensile strength and flexibility characteristics, developed for F-1 helmet visor panel, assembled and bonded by Arai experts, reinforcing across the forehead area (imagine the steel belts used to hold a barrel together) with a variety of carefully stacked and moulded materials. Newly developed resin creates stronger bonds between shell materials with less weight.
- Diffuser Type 12: New Type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and straightened for improved aerodynamics, working together with the Air Wing to improve stability. Compared to the previous Type 10 diffusers, the efficiency of the intake scoops of the new Type 12 diffusers has increased by 19%. The new air intake vents not only have more adjustability with three positions; closed, half open and fully open but also help to improve sealing that decreases wind noise and water intrusion.
- Eco Pure Liner: The fully removable interior liner system has been improved with new Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption. With the aim of a softer, deeper and even more comfortable fit we developed a new softer liner frame material. The new liner also has adjustable temple padding that allows for a customized fit.
- VAS V MV Shield: VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. Comes standard with Clear anti-fog Pinlock insert to be installed as needed.
- IC Duct5: The new IC Duct5 provides 11% more airflow than the previous Delta Duct5. The new bigger switch makes opening and closing easier. The new IC duct-5 has three positions; closed, half open and fully open to adjust the airflow and prevent water intrusion when fully closed
- Chin Cover: Attached to the bottom of the helmet, the new chin curtain helps to further accentuate the Egg-shape form. The curtain simultaneously blocks air intrusion from turbulent air below and increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust function of FFS by drawing more air from the mouth area. The improved airflow reduces noise even further.
- Air Channel: Enhanced air exhaust from the eye port area, pulled through dedicated air channel to side cowl-6,improving efficiency and reducing noise.
- Full Support Interior: FCS Cheek pad with ear pocket recess for speakers and 5mm peel away layer for added room if needed. Larger space in mouth area for a more open feeling. Smaller NE nozzle without reduced exhaust efficiency. New emergency release tab positioned at the end of the release strap for easier access by rescue staff. Improved comfort performance with better fitting while being easier to put on and off.
Arai RX 7V HRC Honda Racing has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Arai RX 7V HRC Honda Racing you have purchased at motardinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online motorcycle store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Arai and complete your order in Integral road products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE