`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SZ-F is the perfect choice for commuters and touring riders alike. The large visors offers ample weather protection while the comfort and fit make even long hours in the saddle effortless. The SZ-F offers an efficient ventilation system with multiple air intake and exhaust ducts. Replaceable cheek pads make a custom fit possible. Properties that have made the SZ-F a long-time favourite among riders looking for all-day long comfort.
- Eye brow ventilation: An exclusive Arai feature are the ??eye brow vents?? that enter fresh cool air into the forehead area. This cool air is then guided into the interior of the helmet.
- Effective ventilation: Even in an open face helmet, efficient ventilation is crucial. Fresh, cool air enters the SZ-F through the frons ducts. Hot, moist air is sucked out of the interior by the rear ducts. Of course the ducts and vents may be opened or closed, depending on weather conditions.
- Replaceable ear cups: Ear cups with their shock absorbing liner are offered in different thickness sizes, to make a more custom fit possible. There is much room around the ear area for better comfort and plenty of space for a communication device.
- Hyper Ridge: The ?bumper? is a reinforcement band that circles the bottom of the shell adding strength and lowering the helmet?s centre of gravity. Flares out for easier putting on and taking off.
- Five times inspected: Each Arai helmet goes through five separate quality-control departments: after the shell is made, after painting and graphic completion, after assembly and two in-process inspections.
- Washable interior: The premium quality interior of any Arai helmet can be easily cleaned, in place, with mild soap and lukewarm water
- Handmade: It can take up to five years for our experts to earn the right to create an Arai shell. Each shell can take up to 27 steps and to build one Arai helmet will take about 18 man-hours.
- All-day comfort: All-day comfort with the Arai interior fit and shape together with the finest liner materials and the extensive ventilation system. And thanks to the perfect balance and weight distribution of the helmet, you hardly notice you are wearing an Arai.
- Penetration tested: All Arai helmets are penetration tested, (except Freeway-2, Penta, Astro-Light and VX-Pro Jr) although not required by European helmet standards. The Arai penetration test is performed with a 3kg test cone that strikes from a height of 3m on the helmet.
- Double-D ring device: The flat and D-shaped rings fit smooth against the chin. No moving parts, no corrosion problems and just pulling the tab is enough to loosen the fastener.
- Rounder, smoother, stronger shell: The outer shell of Arai helmets is designed to glide without unnecessary resistance. You don?t want to decelerate your helmet more than necessary. That?s why all Arai vents and ducts are designed to break off during an impact.
- Stronger: outer shell, softer inner shell Arai uses a stronger outer shell to spread impact forces and a softer inner shell to absorb remaining energy. The multiple-density EPS inner shell is made using a unique technology of combining three to five densities in various areas as a single component.
- Organic shape: The organic shape of an Arai outer shell offers a more natural appearance, seals better and conforms more to the head?s natural shape for improved comfort, fit and to help minimize wind turbulence.
- Different outer shells: Unlike many other manufacturers Arai provides one size outer shell for each two-helmet sizes for most models. Together with different shaped outer shells for different models it is almost impossible not to find the fit you are looking for.
- Arai In-house test: This Arai helmet is designed to meet the stringent Arai In-house standard requirements, in addition to mandatory standards such as ECE 22-05.IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are interested in Arai SZ-F, discover also other motorcycle products related to Arai in the Helmets department and Jet catalogue. In addition, when buying at motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE