`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Advantages Of Valve 90°By Bridgeport : Practical And Safe:
- It Is Fixed To The Rim With A Lock Nut, Therefore It Cannot Bend Nor Be Expelled From The Rim.
- It Need Not To Be Replaced Every Time The Tyre Is Changed.
- The Angled Quill Reduces The Effect Of Centrifugal Force, Which Tends To Fling The Valve Core Outwards In A Conventional Valve, Leading To Loss Of Pressure In The Tyre.
- It Completely Solves The Problem Of Access For Inflation.
- Make Sure The Valve Housing Inside The Rim Is Of The Correct Type
- Carefully Clean The Valve Housing Inside The Rim (hole And Surrounding Area)
- Insert The Valve In The Rim Housing, Taking Care Not To Damage The External Gasket
- Screw The Nut Fully On Using The Correct Tool (locking Torque 7:10nm)
- Diam. 11,3 Mm: Standard Rims.
- Diam. 8,3 Mm: Rims Antera, Marvic, Marchesini, Oz Racing, Brembo.
- Warning: Do Not Use An Extension To The Lever Of The Tool Provided: Excessive Locking Torque May Crack Or Break The Valve Stem.If The Valve Is Incorrectly Fitted, It May Be Violently Ejected By Air Pressure.
Tuv Approved (ta-man-9084/03)
At motardinn, we show all the characteristics of Ariete Road Accessories Racing Valves For Tubless. In our motorcycle store, you can find different sizes of Ariete Road Accessories Racing Valves For Tubless. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Ariete Road Accessories Racing Valves For Tubless and benefit from our other offers of motorcycle equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU