`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
It is equipped with an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) that permits to ride always with the best light conditions and maximum safety. Drift is also available in version full CARBON with a weight reduction, compared to the tricomposite version, of around 100gr.
DRIFT quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
DRIFT is equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an integrated anti-scratch sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever.
Ventilation is guaranteed by 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves. The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
The lining, made with rear reflective inserts, is entirely removable and washable including the padding on the chinstrap; made with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness. The retention system is equipped with a double D ring.
- Shell: Tricomposite (fiber Glass, Kevlar, Carbon)
- Double Visor (clear + Smoke)
- Visor Quick Release System
- Double Anti-Turbolence Neck Roll
- Antiscratch Visor With Pinlock Max Vision
- Tilting Visor
- Double D-Ring Buckle
- Internal Air-Circulation
- Removable And Washable Liner
- Removable Wind-Stop
- Rain Protection RimsIMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Are you interested in Caberg Drift Flux? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at motardinn. Here you can find all the information about Caberg Drift Flux. Caberg is one of the best motorcycle brand that is designing exclusive Helmets items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE