`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Dainese 4 STROKE EVO motorcycle gloves. Comfortable, technological and ergonomic.
These CE Cat II certified short summer gloves were specifically designed for the most demanding riders in terms of ergonomics and performance but also feature a high degree of technical content and an aggressive design. 4 STROKE gloves attain new standards of quality and performance in the new EVO version. The technical content is always of the highest order thanks to composite stainless steel and TPR inserts on the knuckles and backs, to new external construction which reinforces the little finger, to thermoplastic resin inserts on the finger joints and to the Distortion Control system at the base of the little finger. Grip too is improved thanks to micro-injections and the fact the the leather palms are evenly reinforced. Top class comfort and ergonomics as always thanks to elasticised inserts, pre-curved fingers and Microelastic inserts.
- Slim fit
- Wind blocker
- Tightening strap: This strap on the glove’s cuff prevents even partial undesired removal in case of fall while also keeping the stiff inserts in correct position in every situation.
- Elastic inserts: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Distortion Control on little finger: This polyurethane insert positioned at the base of the little finger reduces therisk of unnatural twisting in case of fall.
- Pre-curved finger
- Microelastic elasticated inserts: Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the areas abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm
- Soft inserts: Distributed in various parts of the body, primarily on the sides, collarbones, chest, and kidneys, these inserts increase comfort and prevent smaller injuries.
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Reinforced palm
- Cowhide: Offers a good level of breathability while ensuring elevated resistance to abrasion.
- Goatskin palm reinforcement
- Thermoplastic resin in inserts on outside of little finger
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers
- Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm and the cuff
Discover all the Protections products that you can find at motardinn like Dainese 4 STroke Evo Gloves. Buy now Dainese 4 STroke Evo Gloves and save a lot of money on Gloves products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Dainese it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Dainese 4 STroke Evo Gloves and other sports in our motorcycle store? Thanks to motardinn, you can now see a massive choice of Protections item ideal for every sport imaginable.
배명길 - 18/01/2019
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE