`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Avro D1 Pelle jacket is the latest evolution in the exceptional Dainese Avro range. Dedicated to enthusiastic riders, this jacket not only complies with the highest safety standards such as CE Category II certification, but is also made from top quality Tutu cowhide, Bi-elastic S1 fabric and features a Nanofeel® lining treated with silver ions. The perfect combination of these materials and patented Microelastic technology give this jacket unparalleled comfort and fit. Air vents at the sides and a removable thermal lining allow excellent temperature control to best deal with all weather conditions. Safety is taken care of by heat-formed protection with aluminium inserts at the shoulders, composite protectors at the elbows and a pocket for a Class G back protector or chest protector.
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert: The co-injected shoulder with metal insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The customary removable composite protection has been substituted here by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. A pocket for the insertion of the metal plate fastened by rivets on the inside is created inside this structure. The result is a completely armoured CE homologated protector jointed to the rest of the garment with the minimum occupation of space for the maximum advantage to the wearer’s comfort.
- Composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1: With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector’s entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer’s body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Jacket-pants fastening system: Fastening the jacket to the pants by zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all possibility for air infiltration and ensuring the correct fit of both garments to the body in every situation.
- Elasticated Inserts: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Inserts in elasticated fabric: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Microelastic elasticated inserts: Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the areas abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts
- Air vents on the sides
- Removable thermal liner
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment: Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacteria and anti-odour properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fibre itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- Reflective inserts
- 2 front pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- 1 pocket on thermal liner
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector and Double Chest protector (only man version)
- Soft inserts: Distributed in various parts of the body, primarily on the sides, collarbones, chest, and kidneys, these inserts increase comfort and prevent smaller injuries.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in motorcycle equipment, discover motardinn. As Dainese authorized dealer, all of our motorcycle products have the full manufacturer warranty of Dainese. Select one of our Men´s clothing categories and discover the range of Men´s clothing products that we have for your favorite activity like Dainese Avro D1 Jacket. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE