`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Dainese CARBON D1 SHORT LADY motorcycle gloves. Short sports gloves. Certified and extremely protective thanks to their knuckle carbon composite inserts. The palm and finger joint polyurethane inserts provide extreme resistance.
- Soft inserts
- Silicone print on the fingers for extra grip
- Carbon fibre composite inserts on knuckles: This composite material is composed of woven carbon filaments immersed in resin and then solidified to create an extremely lightweight fiber that vaunts elevated structural rigidity at the same time.
- Micro Sheep leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Amica Suede Super Soft palm
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Elastic inserts: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Wrist adjustment strap
- Distortion Control on little finger: This polyurethane insert positioned at the base of the little finger reduces therisk of unnatural twisting in case of fall.
- Pre-curved finger
- Neoprene cuff
- Microelastic elasticated inserts: Extensive research in ergonomics has paid off with this new Dainese patent filed to further increase riding comfort while keeping safety levels high at the same time. Bonding an insert in elasticated fabric beneath a panel in leather permits localized micro-elasticated areas where the body requires freedom of movement most while also increasing the areas abrasion resistance as well. This is achieved by reducing the number of panels and the stitches that connect them, while also keeping greater thickness in the panel itself than in traditional elasticated inserts.
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594/2010 Standard lev. 1
In addition, Dainese Carbon D1 Short Lady Gloves in the Protections category from your online motorcycle store, you can find other products related with Gloves. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Dainese, at motardinn, you will find a big variety in motorcycle products that can also interest you. Dainese is focused on innovation and improving the motorcycle experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE