`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A myth of Dainese tradition reinvented: Laguna Seca further improves the already excellent ergonomics, thanks to the introduction of patented technical solutions like Microelastic inserts on the legs, back and elbows, or biaxial stretch on the back, allowing for unparalleled mobility in the saddle, even during the most hectic riding on track.
Thanks to the new build of the chest it proves even more comfortable, adapting to all physical conformations. The aerodynamic hump with air intakes and inner ducts provide optimal body temperature in all conditions, even in extreme heat.
The technical level of this CE Category 2 certified suit is the finest out there, thanks to the aluminium inserts on the shoulders paired with co-injected protections, the ability to attach boots to the suit and Nanofeel® lining treated with silver ions.
Laguna Seca is also available in the non-perforated version.
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert: The co-injected shoulder with metal insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The customary removable composite protection has been substituted here by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. A pocket for the insertion of the metal plate fastened by rivets on the inside is created inside this structure. The result is a completely armoured CE homologated protector jointed to the rest of the garment with the minimum occupation of space for the maximum advantage to the wearer’s comfort.
- Composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1: With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector’s entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer’s body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Suit certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Double zipper at calf
- Elastic inserts: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Suit-boots fastening system: This exclusive Dainese patent lets boots be worn and fastened by Velcro® strip under certain suits. The result is greater safety because of the reduction in the number of garment parts that might get hooked to the bike during fall, lower weight, better aerodynamics, and increased comfort due to the reduction of the boots volume and the greater adherence of the riders leg to the vehicle.
- Aerodynamic hump: This improves the aerodynamics of the rider/vehicle system when the racer is bent low behind the handlebars.
- Collar with elasticated insert: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Bi-axial elasticated insert system: This Dainese patent has brought safety and comfort to new levels: one large panel in leather elasticated by bellows stretches perpendicularly in two directions, width and length in order to give the wearer greater freedom of movement around the kidneys (when hunched over the fuel tank) and in the chest and arms.
- Localized perforation on front and sleeves: This Dainese patent permits air vents to be localized only where aeration is absolutely necessary and far from the stitching, in this way guaranteeing both greater safety and improved aesthetics.
- NanoFeel® removable liner: Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacteria and anti-odour properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fibre itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns.
- Ventilation system with hump and air inlets and ducting
- Soft inserts: Distributed in various parts of the body, primarily on the sides, collarbones, chest, and kidneys, these inserts increase
comfort and prevent smaller injuries.
- Interchangeable sliders
- Garment bag provided
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
- 1 internal pocket
Are you looking for materials from Dainese and specially Dainese Laguna Seca Evo 1pc Estiva Lady Suit? At motardinn, you can find a complete list of Women´s clothing products and motorcycle accessories. Place all your orders through our online store motardinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special motorcycle promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU