`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Dainese RACING D1 PELLE ESTIVO motorcycle leather jacket. Characterised by a sports look and aggressive lines, this certified jacket is highly protective and made from technical materials.
The sporting and aggressive cut marks this G. Racing D1 leather jacket in Summer version made entirely from perforated fine Tutu cowhide with inserts made from bi-axial elasticised S1 fabric. The shoulders are co-injected with aluminium inserts that improve active safety and further set off the look of this garment. Comfort and ergonomics are provided by Microelastic inserts placed at strategic points where greater freedom of movement is required when riding. Air vents at the chest, a Nanofeel lining and 3D bubble fabric provide this jacket with excellent air flow characteristics and internal body temperature control.
The technical characteristics of the Racing D1 leather jacket are CE – Category II – Directive 89/686/EEC certified and the jacket has been designed to accommodate the G1 or G2 back protectors and the 'Double Chest' chest protector. Also available in non-Summer, 'conformato' non-Summer and 'conformato' Summer versions.
- Slim fit
- Inserts in stretch fabric: Elasticated inserts positioned in the most strategic locations improve the garment’s capacity for adaptation to the body’s changing shape and movement during riding.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Full leather collar
- Waist adjustment with buttons
- Soft inserts: Distributed in various parts of the body, primarily on the sides, collarbones, chest, and kidneys, these inserts increase comfort and prevent smaller injuries..
- Reflecting inserts
- 2 outside pockets
- Air inlets on the chest
- G1 and G2 type back protector arrangement
- Pocket for double chest
- Internal pockets (double chest zip)
- Temperature adjustment:
- 3D Bubble lining: Born and tested to the needs of racers like Valentino Rossi, this particular three-dimensional liner permits the creation of an air chamber between the inside and outside of the clothes, becoming an insulator in order to provide an ideal microclimate during both summer and winter.
- Localized perforation: This Dainese patent permits air vents to be localized only where aeration is absolutely necessary and far from the stitching, in this way guaranteeing both greater safety and improved aesthetics.
- S1 fabric: The technical level of this CE Category 2 certified suit is the finest out there, thanks to the aluminium inserts on the shoulders paired with co-injected protections, the ability to attach boots to the suit and Nanofeel lining treated with silver ions.
- Tutu cowhide leather
- NanoFeel liner: Innovative liner in bacteriostatic polyester yarn developed through nanotechnology. The treatment of nano-particles with silver ions ensures greater efficacy in antibacteria and anti-odour properties, longer life, and better resistance to washing because the silver particles are inside the fibre itself and not brought in from outside as in bacteriostatic yarns
- Co-injected shoulder with titanium insert:
This metal vaunts an elevated strength/weight ratio, high resistance to both mechanical stress and corrosion and excellent thermal conductivity. The use of this precious material in protective inserts represents the latest state-of-the-art thanks to its low asphalt friction coefficient that reduces the risks of riders rolling/getting jammed somewhere during a fall for greater protection.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard:
With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector’s entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer’s body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
Discover Dainese Racing D1 Jacket Estiva in stock and at the best price. Visit motardinn, your online shop for motorcycle equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Dainese Racing D1 Jacket Estiva now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
John - 31/12/2015
it is not cheap but it is an excellent product. i would actually prefer something more casual for daily street riding but the race scene style products have the best safety features. it does look great anyway. i have the dual piece chest protector is (sold separately) as well as a forcefield back protector insert. larger g2 size back insert ,fits fine in my size 50 jacket and offers more coverage protection than the g1 size. i feel like batman when i'm wearing it. i tried on several different jacket and friends styles and types at a local store. the dainese jacket was very comfortable (but tight) and the armor felt like much higher quality than the armor used by other brands in similar priced jackets. the shoulder armor and some brands also felt pokey but not in this jacket. ultimately i was looking for top notch protection and comfort. the store didn't have my color so i ordered it here. my only gripe about these race jackets are that they are short and if you are wearing motorcycle jeans you may feel a draft on your lower back when you're bent over. one way to fix this is to buy the zip belt thing dainese sells. another way is to buy a rev'it! safeway belt so that you can attach any belt to the jacket. i'm actually planning on modifying the armor by attaching a manis 59-t back protector to it for lower spine protection. will hang out of the bottom of the back protector pocket so i will need to make a custom fastener to secure it.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE