`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This full face helmet from the DIESEL line was designed for those wanting a captivating, distinctive look but for whom quality and safety are equally important.
Of particular relevance among the technical specifications are: the excellent ventilation provided by the extractors and EPS ducts, the scratch resistant, anti-fog visor and the new visor opening/closing mechanism with the PVS system which reduces noise and draughts.
The internal components can be removed and washed (except for the neck roll) and are made of Dri-Lex® fabric that has had a sanitising treatment to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies.
- 1 size HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- Ventilation system with 3 front vents, rear spoiler and 2 lateral extractors
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seatfor the visor edge
- Street 8 polycarbonate, scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor
- Fully removable and washable inner liners (excluding neck roll)
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Weight: E2205: 1,450g (+/- 50g) in size M
- HIR-TH: Shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin
- Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- PVS Perimetrical Visor Seal
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are looking for Diesel helmets Full Jack Logo, you are lucky. In our motorcycle store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like motardinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Body protections products. motardinn offers an exclusive range of Helmets for different kind of activities. Our Helmets are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
The design is cool
Ma - 06/10/2016
The design is cool. Very good!
mari - 06/10/2016
The design is cool best. Very good!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE