`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Inspired by the world of helicopters, the new Hi-Jack is a unique, definitely revolutionary helmet. It was designed specifically for those who ride Nakeds and the most aggressive Cruisers.
The ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) shell and its innovative and unmistakable lines is a perfect blend of safety and style.
The technical content includes the ISV-2 scratch resistant visor,which can be removed without the need for tools, removable, washable, sanitised Dri-Lex® internal components and a micrometrically adjustable retention buckle. The graphics on the outside add further to the unconventional style that is true to DIESEL tradition.
- Shell in fibreglass ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre)
- 2 shell sizes
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Fabrics in Dri-Lex®
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- Sun visor
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Pay attention: the helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visors are sold separately.
- ISV-2 anti-scratch visor. Visor removal and replacement without the use of tool in few seconds.
Exterior and interior shell:
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) shell in 2 sizes
- Fabrics: Dri-Lex® with hygienic treatment
- Inside paddings: completely removable and washable
- Weight: (ECE2205): 1100 g (+/- 50g)
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
In addition, Diesel helmets Hi Jack Multi HJ 1 in the Helmets category from your online motorcycle store, you can find other products related with Jet. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Diesel helmets, at motardinn, you will find a big variety in motorcycle products that can also interest you. Diesel helmets is focused on innovation and improving the motorcycle experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE