`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Versatility and a look from the 70s are the main characteristics of this new Diesel jet helmet. Thanks to a movable chin guard , a sun visor and an external visor that can be removed without tools, the New Jack is a very versatile helmet that is ideally suited to any occasion and all types of weather. The dynamic ventilation system includes front air vents and rear extractors while sanitised, removable, washable Dry-Comfort internal components (excluding the neck roll) and the micrometrically adjustable retention strap further enhance comfort.
- Shell: HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin)
- N° of shells: 2 shell sizes
- ECE 2205 - Ventilation system: front air inlets and rear extractors
- Fabric: Dry Comfort with sanitizing treatment
- Inside paddings: completely removable and washable
- Visor: scratch-proof polycarbonate visor
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds. Customizable opening system
- Fastening system: strap with micrometric adjustment
- Removable chin guard (jet homologation)
- Weight: E2205: 1.400 g (+/- 50g) in size M
- HIR-TH: Shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin
- 2 shell sizes
- Removable and washable inside padding
- DRI-LEX: Fabrics in Dri-Lex
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- Micro-metric adjustment buckle
- Sun Visor
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in motorcycle equipment, discover motardinn. As Diesel helmets authorized dealer, all of our motorcycle products have the full manufacturer warranty of Diesel helmets. Select one of our Helmets categories and discover the range of Helmets products that we have for your favorite activity like Diesel helmets New Jack 70s Gunmetal. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Helmets in accordance with the traffic laws in brazil
Marcelo Custodio - 15/03/2017
Hello! I wonder if the helmets are in compliance with traffic laws in Brazil (Inmetro stamp and reflectors on the sides, front and back docapacete)? What is the guarantee q really the helmet arrived at my residence ?? Att .:
our experts answer
Hello. The helmet is homologated by the European regulations Ece-22.05 Thanks.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE