Create your own path. Track it with GPS:
- Don’t just start. Surge—with run time, distance, pace and elevation stats on display. Review routes and split times after you run them, and scroll through workout summaries to stay on track while you train.
Pursue your passion:
- Maximize training, maintain intensity and monitor calorie burn with automatic wrist-based heart rate monitoring. With continuous heart rate readings, Surge keeps you in the zone—all day and during workouts. No straps. No clips. No guessing.
Life on the move. Stats on display:
- Built with eight-sensor technology and best-in-class battery life, Surge transitions® seamlessly from work to workouts—tracking real-time stats like steps, distance, heart rate, active minutes, calories burned and more, to keep you in the know, on the go.
Track it. See it. Beat it:
- With multi-sport functionality, Surge lets you track every aspect of your training. Now you can record running, cross-training, hiking, cardio workouts and more, and use comprehensive workout summaries to measure your performance and gauge your improvements over time.
Work hard. But, also, work better:
- Designed with advanced smartwatch features, Surge lets you run your day, your way. Text and call notifications keep you on your game throughout the day, while music control helps you find the motivation you need to prepare for a big meeting or beat your best in a big race. View compatible devices
Quantified sleep. Quality data:
- Make the most of your day by getting more out of your night. Surge automatically monitors how long and how well you sleep, syncs those stats to your smartphone and computer, and displays your trends as detailed charts on the Fitbit dashboard. Plus, it has a silent alarm to make waking up easy—even if your training isn’t.
See what you’ve done, then do more:
- Surge automatically and wirelessly syncs to your computer and 120+ leading smartphones—showing your stats as detailed charts and graphs—so you can access your progress anywhere.
App + Dashboard:
- Track All-Day Activity: See stats like steps, floors climbed, active minutes, calories burned and more when you use the app with a Fitbit tracker.
- Log Food: Log calories fast using the barcode scanner, quick calorie estimator and meal shortcuts. Or search our database of credible food items. See compatible devices.
- Connect With Friends: Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers and taunts, and compete on the leaderboard.
- See Progress: View progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- MobileRun: MobileRun tracks stats like pace, time, distance and splits during runs, walks and hikes, and uses GPS from your phone to map your routes. See compatible devices.
- Record Sleep: Track your sleep trends with a Fitbit tracker, and set a silent alarm and view sleep charts on the app. Compare products.
- Set Goals: Stay focused by setting step, weight and activity goals. Achieve weight goals by using Calorie Coaching to compare the calories entered into your daily food log.
- Record Workouts: Log workouts in seconds and see them appear instantly on a monthly exercise calendar.
- Control Weight: Aria tracks your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages and automatically syncs it all to your Fitbit dashboard.
- MobileTrack: Track daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack, even if you dont have a Fitbit device. See compatible devices.
- Stay Motivated: Get push notifications and earn badges to keep you moving toward your goals and give you kudos when youve achieved them.
- Sync Wirelessly: Wirelessly sync stats across your phone, Fitbit tracker and the Aria Smart Scale, to access your progress without plugging in.
Sensors and Components:
- 3-axis accelerometers
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Digital compass
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Touch screen
- Monochrome LCD
- Backlight for low light visibility
- Charging cable Wireless sync dongle
Surge has been tested up to 5 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Surge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
Surge’s wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Surge also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Battery and Power:
We recommend charging your Surge every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: lasts up to 7 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9.144 km
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Surge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 120+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 6 meters
- Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
At motardinn, we show all the characteristics of Fitbit Surge. In our motorcycle store, you can find different sizes of Fitbit Surge. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Fitbit Surge and benefit from our other offers of motorcycle equipment.