`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Furygan Duke textile trousers are designed to face tough conditions. They will be a dependable garment for any rider, but particularly those that refuse to be stopped by the elements. Come cold weather, wind and rain, the Duke trousers promise a warm, dry and comfortable journey with the highest level of protection.
- Duke is CE homologated .
- Main external material : high tenacity Polyester. Robust, and abrasion resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining, approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- D3O homologated protectors for knees, and hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- Additional foam pads on the hips.
- Waterpro of and bre athable insert.
- Removable thermal padded lining.
- Internal lining constructed from 80% hypoallergenic coton for increased comfort.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt
- Elastic waist, for a good fit.
- Stretc h panels on the knees for increased flexibility.
- Adjus table at the waist and bottom of the legs
- Zippa ble flap a t t he bottom of the legs to put them on easily.
- Adjus table hem sby scratch
- One external pocket
- The Duke trousers material is compatible with almost all Furygans textile products except Titan.
If you are interested in Furygan Duke Pants, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Men´s clothing products from the brand Furygan have the highest manufacturing quality. Furygan is designing exclusive motorcycle products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Furygan Duke Pants today!
Furygan duke trousers
Adam - 27/01/2017
Great product, as a lot of people suggest buy a size up, I´m a 32 waist and 34 leg so bought the 34 (medium). Fit is excellent with plenty of leg length, so far I´ve worn them in snow, rain and sub zero temperatures and they´re warm and dry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE