`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Smart Notifications:
-Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device
with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity tracking³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
Up to 8 hours (small) or 10 hours (large) of battery life with GPS on or 8 weeks (small) or 10 weeks (large) in watch/activity tracking mode
Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone.
Train with More Heart:
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs:
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real time.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions: Black/Violet & White/Pink: 1.41” x 1.73” x 0.55” (35.9 x 43.9 x 13.9 mm); Black/Blue & Black/Red: 1.58” x 1.85” x - 0.55” (40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm)
- Display size, WxH: Black/Violet & White/Pink: 0.73” x 0.73” (18.5 x 18.5 mm); Black/Blue & Red/Black: 0.91” x 0.91” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: Small: 31 g (1.1 oz); Large: 39 g (1.4 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Small: 8 weeks, watch mode; 8 hours in training mode; Large: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Maps & Memory:
- History: 7 activities
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
- Foot pod: Yes (optional)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- BLE transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate and run/walk alerts
Are you going to buy Garmin Forerunner 25 Small? All the products from Garmin have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Garmin Forerunner 25 Small and receive it in a few days. Our aim at motardinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of motorcycle equipment and life style items that is unique.
Javier - 28/04/2017
Hello you need chest strap for cardio? And I understand that marks the distance if I tape at home, greetings
our experts answer
Yes, for heart rate tracking you need a Heart Rate sensor belt. You could purchase it separately or as a set with the device. You could find it here: https://www.runnerinn.com/tienda-running/garmin-forerunner-25-hr-pequeno/13577386/p About your second question, the accelerometer will track the distance on your running indoor trainings. Regards.
It is early gps supplement
Hirotsugu - 20/03/2017
Also capture a few seconds of those early GPS of the acquisition is in the home living room. We used to when running a nearby park, distance accuracy also I think that high.
It is early gps supplement
MIKAWA - 20/03/2017
Although the reviews of other GPS watch I was ready because I saw a review of a minute or two to the GPS of capture, this product will capture the GPS a few seconds of things even in the home living room. We used to running in a nearby park distance accuracy is also good.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU