`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Advanced Running Watch with Recovery Advisor:
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with high-resolution colour display that tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
- Calculates your recovery time and VO2 max estimate when used with heart rate
- HRM-Run monitor¹ adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach. Forerunner® 620 offers advanced features like recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate to help you train smarter and achieve new race goals.
When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 also provides feedback on running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation.
For indoor training, the 620’s built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.
It Knows Your Potential:
VO2 max screen
Regardless of how long you’ve been running, you likely want to know how you can improve and objectively measure your fitness.
Forerunner® 620 does just that by estimating your VO2 max, which is a good indicator of athletic capability.
Previously, the only way to know your VO2 max was by paying for a lab test.
When used with a heart rate monitor, the 620 crunches several pieces of data, like your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate your VO2 max.
The number itself indicates the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute, per kilogram of body weight at your max performance.
A colour gauge on the watch shows how your VO2 max data compares to other runners of your gender and age range.
Based on your VO2 max estimate, the 620 can predict your race times for several distances. This can give you a time target for your next race, assuming you’ve completed proper training.
Rest Day or Run Day:
Forerunner® 620 takes out the guesswork when it comes to planning your recovery time between hard workouts.
Just like a coach, it learns you and your physiology based on your heart rate data, so it factors this against your last workout and then shows how much time before you are fully recovered and ready for your next hard running workout.
When wearing HRM-Run, the 620 provides a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your state of recovery within the first several minutes of your run.
When you’ve completed a run, the recovery time shows how long before you should attempt another hard workout. Colour coding on the gauge makes it easy to interpret — green means you’re good to go.
When you see red and a recovery time of more than 3 days, you might consider taking a rest day or just doing a light recovery run.
Following Your Form:
The 620 is the first GPS running watch that provides feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
These metrics are called running dynamics, and they impact your running economy.
The HRM-Run has an accelerometer, which measures your torso movement as you run in order to compute these metrics.
Cadence is the total number of steps you take per minute, left and right foot combined. Vertical oscillation is the degree of “bounce” in your running motion, measured in centimeters.
Ground contact time is just like it sounds — the amount of time your foot spends on the ground during each running step, measured in milliseconds.
A colour gauge makes it easy to see how your running dynamics compare to other runners.
Thanks to its wireless upload capabilities, Forerunner® 620 can send your run data to our online community, Garmin Connect, without being connected to a computer.
It can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi hot spots, like your home and office networks, and the 620 will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range.
Additional connected features include live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real-time.
You must have your phone paired with the 620 throughout your run to use the LiveTrack feature.
You can also share your victories on your social media sites by posting updates through the Garmin Connect Mobile app. And, for real-time coaching as you run, the 620 is compatible with free training plans at Garmin Connect.
By regularly connecting your watch to Garmin Connect, youll also benefit from a faster GPS fix due to satellite data that will be sent to your device automatically.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD 1.8' x 1.8' x 0.5' (4.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 cm)
- Display size, WxH 1.0' (2.54 cm) diameter
- Display resolution, WxH 180 x 180 pixels
- Touchscreen Yes
- Weight 1.5 oz (43.6 g)
- Battery Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life Up to 6 weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
- Water resistant Yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver Yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap No
- Ability to add maps No
- Accepts data cards No
- History 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 0
- Routes 0
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor Yes (Some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor No
- Foot pod No
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer) Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) Yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) Yes
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities) No
- Courses (compete against previous activities) No
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) Yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap) Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout) Yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button) No
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts) Yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) Yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) Yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert) Yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals) Yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation Yes
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) Yes
- Customizable screen(s) Yes
- Barometric altimeter No
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) No
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters) No
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride) No
- Sport watch Yes
- V02 max estimate: Yes
- Recovery advisor: Yes
- Race predictor: Yes
- Running dynamics: Yes
- Watch functions include date and alarm.
- Run/walk feature: Yes
In The Box:
Forerunner® 620 Bundle
- Forerunner® 620 GPS watch
- HRM-Run monitor
- Charging data cradle
Welcome to our Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM special offer! Think in motardinn when you want to renew your motorcycle material. motardinn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Garmin so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Electronics.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE