From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and SWOLF score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
Crank Up Your Training
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+ power meters, including the Vector line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options.
If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The colour gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride’s done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leaderboard.
Perfect Your Running Form
You’ve asked for it and now it’s here — running dynamics data for a dedicated multisport watch. Based on the same technology available in our Forerunner 620 and fenix 2, the 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report your cadence (total steps per minute), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in your step) and ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibe and audible alerts to guide your cadence training and help you stay in sync with your target stride rate without having to look at your watch.
Advanced Heart Rate-based Features
When used with a heart rate monitor (either a standard Garmin HRM or the HRM-Run), Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort. The 920XT can also estimate your VO2 max for running when used with a heart rate monitor and for cycling when used with a heart rate monitor and power meter. Based on that data, it can predict your running race times for several distances.
Now your brick workouts and race activities have a whole new view in Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your efforts. When you complete an activity using a multisport activity profile on your device, each leg and transition time is stored in one combined file for easy review and sharing. Individual tabs let you access detailed data for each leg.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth technology. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Or sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. The live tracking feature lets you invite followers using email or social media so they can see your stats and location on a map in real time. Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android or Apple device. When the 920XT is paired with your phone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, your completed workouts can instantly upload.
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features:
- Running dynamics¹ include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate², race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications³ let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
- Heart rate monitorYes (Some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensorYes (optional)
- Foot podYes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)Yes
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)Yes
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)Yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities)Yes
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)Yes
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)Yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)Yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)Yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)Yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)Yes
- Vibration alertYes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)Yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computationYes
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)Yes
- Customizable screen(s)Yes
- Barometric altimeterYes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)No
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+-enabled power meters)Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)No
- GLONASS: Yes
- V02 max estimate: Yes
- Recovery advisor: Yes
- Race predictor: Yes
- Running dynamics: Yes
- Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Run/walk feature: Yes
- Smart Notifications: Yes
- Activity Tracking: Yes
- Personal Records: Yes
- Projected finish time: Yes
- Customisable lap screens: Yes
- Custom alerts: Yes
- Indoor pace and distance: Yes
- Stroke counting: Yes
- Stroke type identification: Yes
- Calories: Yes
- Swolf score: Yes
- Quick timer workouts: Yes
- Configurable training pages: Yes
- Auto-detect rest times: Yes
- Works for drills: Yes (user input required)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data): Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Data storage: Yes (at least 30 workouts)
- When used with HRM-Run monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
- When used with heart rate.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready phones. Android devices must also use Garmin Connect Mobile app to enable smart notifications.
- 4When paired with your compatible Android or Apple device and Garmin Connect Mobile.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions1.9” x 2.2” x 0.5” (48 x 55 x 12.7 mm)
- Display size, WxH1.1' x 0.8' (2.9 x 2.1 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH205 x 148 pixels
- Weight2.1 oz (61 g)
- BatteryRechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery lifeUp to 24 hours in normal GPS mode; up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Water rating5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiverYes
- VIRB controlYes
Maps & Memory:
- Ability to add mapsNo
- Accepts data cardsNo
- History100 hours of activity data
In the box: Watch Only Version
- Forerunner 920XT
- Charging/data cradle
Do you want more motorcycle products from the brand Garmin? At motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you have at your disposal a large number of motorcycle products related to Garmin Forerunner 920XT. At this moment Garmin Forerunner 920XT is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of motorcycle equipment with great attention to detail.