`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
More Features and Power Behind Our Toughest, Brightest Touchscreen:
- 3' sunlight-readable touchscreen display (dual orientation)
- Preloaded TOPO E.U. 100K maps with shaded relief basemap
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual battery system 2 AA batteries or optional rechargeable internal NiMH pac
- With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, Oregon 600t opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.
Touch and Go:
- Oregon 600t has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we’ve ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
Double Your Power:
- Oregon 600t features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. Use the optional rechargeable NiMH pack (not included) or traditional AA batteries NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
Explore the Terrain:
- Oregon 600t comes with built-in US topographic data for the entire US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and a worldwide basemap with shaded relief all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
Get Your Bearings:
- Oregon 600t has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where youre heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Oregon 600t locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- With Oregon 600t you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch “send” to transfer your information.
- Adding more maps to Oregon is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail; add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail; plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water; or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required).
Load All the Geocaches:
- No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. The Oregon 600t can hold up to 4 million caches. Download every cache on Geocaching.com. Load caches using your favorite program or website that supports GGZ files. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. View cache photos. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Connect to chirp-enabled caches. Record your logs in the field. The Oregon 600t has no limit.
Plan Your Next Trip:
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- Display Brightness: Reflective display technology uses external light, such as sunlight, in combination with the device’s LED backlight to increase brightness and viewing. Plus, you conserve power by not having to turn the backlight up.
- Dual Orientation: View maps and data in portrait or landscape mode. Landscape mode is great for typing and road navigation.
- Advanced Elevation Plot: Full Track view lets you see the entire elevation plot and quickly move your zoomed view to any place on the plot. Future Plot uses your mapping data to show what to expect ahead.
- Improved Trip Computer: Get 33 percent more data on screen at once with new layout options. Add multiple pages of data fields, each customizable to 1 of 4 layouts: 2 large, 1 large and 4 small, 6 small or 8 small.
- Activity Tracking (Calendar): Track your accumulated activities, waypoints and geocaches; tracks on the day you do them.
- Advanced Waypoint Management: All data is displayed and editable on 1 screen. Delete 1 or multiple waypoints at a time from the Waypoint Manager menu.
- Wireless Capable: Bluetooth and ANT:
Now you can wirelessly transfer large files such as photos, geocaches, adventures, routes and Custom Maps between Oregon 600-series devices (or with Garmin Basecamp Mobile). Plus, new technology allows your routes, waypoints and tracks to transfer up to 50 times faster. Oregon is also ANT+ wireless compatible for heart rate, cadence, chirp and tempe sensors.
- Shortcuts: Launch apps, switch Profiles, apply settings and start navigating with 1 touch.
- Dashboards/nüvi Mode: Dashboards let you hide and show more functions to your favorite app. With this at-a-glance information, you can multi-task without having to disable the app.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions: 2.4' x 4.5' x 1.3' (6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.5'W x 2.5'H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3' diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type: transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight: 7.4 oz (209.8 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Floats: No
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: Yes
- Preloaded maps: yes (topographic)
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 300 MB
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Camera: No
- Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Hunt/fish calendar: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Area calculation: Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes (plus images and custom maps)
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
In the box:
- Oregon 600t
- Preloaded U.S. TOPO 100K
- USB/charging cable
- Carabiner clip
Do you want to know which other related motorcycle products Garmin has? At motardinn, you can buy all the necessary Handheld gps items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Garmin Oregon 600T is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
T range garmin
Josep Vila - 04/01/2017
Good Morning. I just do not see the difference in performance between the Garmin 600 and 600T. Exactly, it brings on all models T range? Thank you very much.
our experts answer
Hello, the device is exactly the same. The difference is that `T` model has the Europe Topographic Map preloaded. Thanks
Oregon bracket x 650 t
Gianluca vichi - 10/10/2016
Good evening, I Need a mtb gps that can correct me, if my error on a path already addressed, such as the Tom Tom x the machine. The eye has stopped sull'oregon 650 tonnes. How do I attach to the handlebars? Thanks, Gianluca
our experts answer
To fixing the Garmin Oregon 650T on your bike, you will only need this support: https://www.trekkinn.com/montana/garmin-soporte-bicicleta-oregon-dakota-62--series/6685/p Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE