More Features, More Satellite Power Behind a Tough, Bright Touchscreen
- 3' sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual battery system ? 2 AA batteries or included rechargeable internal NiMH pack
- Oregon 650:
- With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch image capture and waypoint marking, Oregon 650 opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.
- Quality Photos:
- Take quality photos with Oregon 650s built-in 8 MP autofocus digital camera. Each photo is geotagged, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot. Share the photos with all your friends through Garmin Adventures. For more storage, insert a microSD card; you can even view pictures from other devices on microSD card with Oregons picture viewer.
- Touch and Go:
- Oregon 650 has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we?ve ever made. Its as vivid in full bright sunlight as it is in shade. The screen has been strengthened for impact resistance but still accommodates gloved operation. And with dual-orientation, multi-touch screen, you won?t just look at maps, you?ll interact with them when you zoom in, pan out and rotate the display.
Double Your Power
Oregon 650 features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. You?ll have the option of using the internally rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or traditional AA batteries ? NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
- Get Your Bearings:
- Oregon 650 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where youre heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Oregon 650 locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- Share Wirelessly:
- With Oregon 650 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch ?send? to transfer your information.
- Add Maps:
- Adding more maps to Oregon is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail; add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail; plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water; or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required).
- Load All the Geocaches:
- No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. The Oregon 650 can hold up to 4 million. Download every cache on OpenCaching.com. Load caches using your favorite program or website that supports GGZ files. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. View cache photos. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Connect to chirp-enabled caches. Record your logs in the field. Do it all.
- Plan Your Next Trip:
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- Display Brightness:
- Reflective display technology uses external light, such as sunlight, in combination with the device?s LED backlight to increase brightness and viewing. Plus, you conserve power by not having to turn the backlight up.
- Dual Orientation:
- View maps and data in portrait or landscape mode. Landscape mode is great for typing and road navigation.
- Torch has high and low brightness levels and strobe options to conserve battery power.
- Advanced Elevation Plot:
- Full Track view lets you see the entire elevation plot and quickly move your zoomed view to any place on the plot. Future Plot uses your mapping data to show what to expect ahead.
- Improved Trip Computer:
- Get 33 percent more data on screen at once with new layout options. Add multiple pages of data fields, each customizable to 1 of 4 layouts: 2 large, 1 large and 4 small, 6 small or 8 small.
- Activity Tracking (Calendar):
- Track your accumulated activities, waypoints and geocaches; tracks on the day you do them.
- Advanced Waypoint Management:
- All data is displayed and editable on 1 screen. Delete 1 or multiple waypoints at a time from the Waypoint Manager menu.
- Wireless Capable: Bluetooth and ANT:
- Now you can wirelessly transfer large files such as photos, geocaches, adventures, routes and Custom Maps between Oregon 600-series devices (or with Garmin Basecamp Mobile). Plus, new technology allows your routes, waypoints and tracks to transfer up to 50 times faster. Oregon is also ANT+ wireless compatible for heart rate, cadence, chirp and tempe sensors.
- Launch apps, switch Profiles, apply settings and start navigating with 1 touch.
- Dashboards/nüvi Mode:
- Dashboards let you hide and show more functions to your favorite app. With this at-a-glance information, you can multi-task without having to disable the app.
- Oregon 650
- Worldwide basemap
- NiMH battery pack
- USB/charging cable
- AC adapter
- Carabiner clip
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD : 2.4' x 4.5' x 1.3' (6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.5'W x 2.5'H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3' diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type : transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight : 7.4 oz (209.8 g) with batteries
- Battery : rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life : 16 hours
- Waterproof : Yes (IPX7)
- Floats : No
- High-sensitivity receiver : Yes
- Interface : high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap : Yes
- Preloaded maps : no
- Ability to add maps : Yes
- Built-in memory : 3.5 GB
- Accepts data cards : microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 4000
- Routes : 200
- Track log : 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Features & Benefits:
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) : Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass : Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Touchscreen : Yes
- Barometric altimeter : Yes
- Camera : yes (8 megapixel with autofocus; digital zoom)
- Geocaching-friendly : Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible : Yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) : Yes
- Hunt/fish calendar : Yes
- Sun and moon information : Yes
- Tide tables : productTemplate.tab.specs.picklist.yes_with_optional_bluechart
- Area calculation : Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) : Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) : Yes (plus images and custom maps)
- Picture viewer : Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) : Yes
At motardinn, we show all the characteristics of Garmin Oregon 650. In our motorcycle store, you can find different sizes of Garmin Oregon 650. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Garmin Oregon 650 and benefit from our other offers of motorcycle equipment.