`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
G4.1 is the jet by Grex, designed for both urban and touring riding. Very competitively priced, it owes its modern lines to the upper air intake and the two rear extractors. The G4.1 also features a wide visor and VPS sunscreen with UV 400 protection. Fully removable and washable inner padding made from highly breathable fabrics. Finally, Microlock retention system.
- POLYCARBONATE OUTER SHELL: Lexan? is a trademark of SABIC.
- REMOVABLE INTERIOR
- VISION PROTECTION SYSTEM: Exclusive sunscreen positioned on the outside or inside of the visor. It can be easily activated: just lower or lift to use or exclude. It is moulded out of SABIC Innovative Plastics (former General Electric Plastics) Lexan® OQ and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated. Useful in all sorts of situations, it is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.
- QUICK RELEASE VISOR: Tool-free quick release visor.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT 'ULTRAWIDE' VISOR: Its large surface makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. All visors are Scratch Resistant (S/R).
- MICROLOCK: Retention system with micrometric adjustment.
- N-COM MULTI: It is the line of universal communication systems designed for all helmets. Versatile and innovative intercoms compatible with all helmet brands and models, based on the N-Com concept.
- Weight: without accessories: 1310 GR
- Weight: with accessories: 1350 GR
* Helmets are always delivered with a transparent screen.
This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.
Do you want more motorcycle products from the brand Grex? At motardinn, your online motorcycle store, you have at your disposal a large number of motorcycle products related to Grex G4.1 Kinetic. At this moment Grex G4.1 Kinetic is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of motorcycle equipment with great attention to detail.
Photo with mentonera
Bartolome - 01/03/2016
Good afternoon, I would like to see the helmet with the chin strap. By having double homologation, is Importance see both ways. Thank you
our experts answer
Good Morning. The hull to which you refer is the Grex G4.1 Pro, which is the one with the chin: http://www.motardinn.com/equipamiento-moto/cascos-crossover/grex/11501-2002/sm helmet G4.1 is only Grex Jet. If you have questions with the purchase, please contact us. a greeting
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE