`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Bold. Innovative. Advanced. Modular. LS2s Metro reimagines the possibilities of a modern, full-face modular motor- cycle helmet. It starts with the aerodynamic shell built from our exclusive Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This super strong alloy offers exceptionally lightweight and a bit of flexibility for energy absorption with penetration resistance that rivals that of high-end composites. The Metro is dual-homologated as both a full-face and open-face helmet.
- KPA: A proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2, KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) Offers ultra-light weight and high penetration resistance, but with some flexibility for the ultimate in energy dispersion. This special formula meets both ECE 22.05 and DOT requirements.
- 3 Shells
- Certified ECE 22.05
- GR 1600 ± 50
- Long Oval
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Twin Shield System: LS2s drop-down sun shield helps protect the riders eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience.
- UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
- Fog Resistant: Fog resistant treatment.
- Quick Release System
- Scratch Resistant
- Hypoallergenic: We use hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride.
- Laser-Cut Foam: Multi-density foam is cut using LS2s 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the riders face for a perfect fit with no hot spots.
- Breath Deflector: LS2 Helmets are equipped with a breath deflector to help minimize fogging when the visor is closed and allow the rider to breathe more comfortably when the visor is open.
- Removable & Washable
- Chin Curtain
- Ready for LINKIN Ride Pal
- To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Quick Release Strap: The metal buckle attaches to a high quality safety strap. On the other strap is a ribbed plastic tab. Insert the ribbed plastic tab into the metal buckle. Youll hear a light "clicking" sound. Continue to slide it until you get a comfortable, snug fit. Pull the ribbon on the lever to release. For additional initial adjustment, use the metal slider buckle on the strap with the ribbed plastic tab to take up excess strap.
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Reflective Safety Patch: To increase rider safety at night or in low visibility conditions the neck roll has a reflective safety patch that glows in the light of other vehicles headlights.
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
- LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vent
- Chin Vent
- Exhaust Port
- Summer Vents
If you are looking for a good quality Helmets article, then our range of Helmets will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Ls2 Metro Evo Sub, the price is 126.95 $ and is available. motardinn is the best option to buy your motorcycle equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Ls2 Metro Evo Sub, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE